in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (12 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (21 mi)
- Latina Airport (33 mi)
- Rieti Airport (34 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (42 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (78 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (87 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (110 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (115 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (163 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (189 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (7 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (7 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (16 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (13 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (4 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.966 and 12.603 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 57' 58" and E 12° 36' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:26 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:55 am and 8:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-05-08 08:36:24
Delve into Prato Lauro
Prato Lauro in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 503 habitants is a city located in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Prato Lauro is now 10:26 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Prato Lauro, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 9 mi (or 12 km), South-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Mentana, Monterotondo, Rome and Guidonia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 62% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 9th of May 2021
25°C (77 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 10th of May 2021
26°C (79 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 11th of May 2021
24°C (76 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
OC Hotel Roma
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Rouge et Noir
Holiday Inn Express ROME - EAST
IH Hotels Rome Z3
Cervara Park Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Intervista a Valerio Novelli candidato sindaco a Fonte Nuova per il Movimento 5 stelle
Intervista a Valerio Novelli candidato sindaco a Fonte Nuova per il Movimento 5 stelle.
Fabrizio Moro @ Scuola Media F.Fellini di San Basilio (Roma) - 25/5/2012
Breve video edito dalla SCUOLA MEDIA "FEDERICO FELLINI" di Roma, quartiere San Basilio, e caricato per loro gentile concessione. E' rappresentato l'incontro che Fabrizio ha tenuto con moltissimi...
Ingresso in campo di San Basilio Palestrina e Ostiamare
Ingresso in campo e fischio d'inizio del match di Serie D tra San Basilio e Palestrina, vinto dai ragazzi locali, di Sergio Pirozzi, per 2 a 0 con reti di Morbidelli e Perrulli)
Girando Pagine parte seconda
Il video è stato realizzato con le ragazze ei ragazzi di San Basilio Nuovo, attori e protagonisti. Nasce dall'idea e dall'impegno di associazioni e cittadin...
MAPI RISTRUTTURAZIONE SI TROVA IN VIA CASALE DI SAN BASILIO N. 200, DA NOI PUOI TROVARE PERSONALE ALTAMENTE QUALIFICATO PER LA RISTRUTTURAZIONE DEL VOSTRO BA...
20/09/2012 Info-Point M5SRomaIV
Banchetto informativo Municipale del M5S Roma - IV Municipio. Via Casal Tidei (zona San Basilio)
Neve a Casal Monastero Febbraio 2010
Breve video della emozionante nevicata del 2010...A guardarlo oggi, solo 4 anni dopo, quante cose sono cambiate nel nostro Quartiere!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Settecamini is a quarter of Rome, and is the name of the sixth area of the town of Rome in the Agro Romano indicated by Z. VI. It is located in the east of the town near the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Italian for the "Greater Ring Junction") and it borders the town of Guidonia Montecelio. It is part of the Municipio V.
Rebibbia is a suburb of Rome, Italy, on the Via Tiburtina on the northeast edge of the city. The suburb, first developed at the start of the 20th century, consists almost completely of family homes, largely built with few floors and small gardens, in an almost rural style. The two churches of the Via Casal de' Pazzi and Piazza Ferriani are simple, having been renovated in a modern style. The eponymous jail has entrances on both the Via Bartolo Longo and the Via Tiburtina.
Rebibbia (Rome Metro)
Rebibbia is a station on the Rome Metro, and is the northern terminus of line B. It was opened in 1990 and is situated along via Tiburtina in the Rebibbia district at the north-eastern extremity of Rome. Beside the station is the Rebibbia prison.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Prato Lauro.
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Fiano Romano
- Palombara Sabina
- Castel Gandolfo
- Rocca di Papa
- Civitella San Paolo
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
Settecamini: A24, Settecamini (source)
Settecamini: A24 Roma GRA, Settecamini (source)
Rome: A24, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: