Monte Porzio Catone
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (6 mi)
- Latina Airport (21 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (24 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (32 mi)
- Rieti Airport (43 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (86 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (89 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (104 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (175 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (14 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (14 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (4 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (1 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (8 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.816 and 12.714 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 48' 57" and E 12° 42' 51"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:31 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:45 am and 5:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Monte Porzio Catone
Monte Porzio Catone in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 6,821 habitants is a city located in Italy a little south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Monte Porzio Catone is now 03:31 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports closer to Monte Porzio Catone, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Montecompatri, Frascati, Colonna, Rocca di Papa and Grottaferrata. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
15°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
17°C (62 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 2nd of March 2020
17°C (62 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Locanda dello Spuntino
Villa Abbamer Hospitality and Culture
Grand Hotel Villa Tuscolana
Ristorante Hotel Squarciarelli
Park Hotel Villaferrata
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Azienda Agricola Taglienti - MONTECOMPATRI (RM) -Via Selva di Fontana Candida, 10 -
Vini di produzione propria, Bianco e Rosso - Degustazioni - Golosità - Wine Fasting Tel. 06 9487674 RISTORANTE Km. 0 - Via Sepolcro di Lucullo, 6 - FRASCATI (Roma) Tel. 06 9425152 Maurizio...
Rovine archeologiche sul Monte Tuscolo
Playing with Tarot 650 and DJI Zenmuse H3-3D, we had a chance to shoot on video ancient medieval ruins along an edge of the cliff at Mons Tusculum. The surrounding area is surely worth a visit...
Protezione Civile Grottaferrata incendio oliveto
intervento per incendio oliveto nel comune di monteporzio catone (RM)
Consiglio Comunale del 13/01/2015 - Monte Porzio Catone (che rispetta il Regolamento comunale)
Ordine del giorno: 1) Comunicazioni del Sindaco. 2) Approvazione verbali seduta precedente. 3) Interrogazioni ed interpellanze. 4) Modiﬁcazione degli artt. 10 e 15 del vigente Regolamento...
Consiglio comunale del 14/10/2014 - Monte Porzio Catone
Abbiamo sostituito la traccia audio originale con quella migliore utilizzata per fare la trascrizione dei verbali. Qui il link delle statistiche del video originale da sommare a quelle del...
Consiglio Comunale del 16/02/2015 - Monte Porzio Catone (con audio migliore)
1) Comunicazioni del Sindaco 2) Approvazione verbali sedute precedenti 3) Interrogazioni e interpellanze 4) Nomina revisore unico del conti per il triennio 2015-2018 e determinazione relativo...
AGENZIA FUNEBRE FIORAVANTI MONTE PORZIO CATONE (ROMA)
AGENZIA FUNEBRE FIORAVANTI http://www.agenziafunebrefioravanti-monteporziocatone.com 15, P. DEL DUOMO - MONTE PORZIO CATONE Tel 0039069448000 AGENZIA FUNEBRE FIORAVANTI ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
For other uses of Tusculum, see Tusculum (disambiguation). Tusculum is a ruined Roman city in the Alban Hills, in the Latium region of Italy.
Villa Mondragone is a patrician villa originally in the territory of the Italian commune of Frascati, now in the territory of Monte Porzio Catone. It lies on a hill 416m above sea-level, in an area called, from its many castles and villas, Castelli Romani about 20 km southeast of Rome, near the ancient town of Tusculum.
The Villa Falconieri is a villa in Frascati, Italy.
Villa Vecchia is a patrician villa near Frascati, Italy, in the territory of the commune of Monte Porzio Catone. In the villa's garden there is a long stretch of a well kept Roman road. It was founded in 1560 by the cardinal Giovanni Ricci of Montepulciano. Frascati is known for many such villas, such as the famous Villa Mondragone.
The Villa Aldobrandini is a villa in Frascati, Italy, property of the Aldobrandini family. Also known as Belvedere for its charming location overlooking the whole valley up to Rome. Vatican prelate Alessandro Rufini built the original villa in 1550. Pope Clement VIII gave nephew Cardinal Pietro Aldobrandini the villa in 1598 as a reward for his negotiations he had undertaken with France which resulted in the peace treaty of 1595 and for his role in annexing Ferrara to the Papal States.
Villa Rufinella, also called Villa Tuscolana, is a villa in Frascati, Italy. Villa Rufinella is situated highest of the villas on the hill above the town of Frascati. It was built by Alessandro Ruffini, bishop of Melfi, in 1578, but during its history, the proprietors have made changes in different parts of it. In 1773 the villa became property of the pope. Architect Luigi Vanvitelli, commissioned by the Jesuits, gave the building its present appearance.
Villa Lancellotti is a villa in Frascati, Italy, the nearest to the town centre. This villa was constructed in 1582 by Cardinal Bonanni. It was sold in 1617 to the banker Roberto Primo who constructed the 'teatro d'acqua' (water theatre) at the far end of the garden. The theatre is a direct copy of that at the nearby Villa Mondragone, for whom Primo acted as a banker. The clock, or 'orologio' was added in the nineteenth century while the villa was in the ownership of the Lancellotti family.
Villa Parisi - Borghese is a villa in Frascati, now in Monte Porzio Catone municipal territory, Italy. It was built between 1604 and 1605 by Mons. Fernando Taverna. In 1615 it was acquired by Cardinal Scipione Borghese. Later a nymphaeum and the stately portal were built together villa's extension work on project of architect Girolamo Rainaldi. Camillo Borghese in 1729 promoted further renovations.
These districts belong to Monte Porzio Catone.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Monte Porzio Catone.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Monte Porzio Catone.
- Rocca di Papa
- Rocca Priora
- San Cesareo
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Genzano di Roma
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Castel San Pietro Romano
- San Gregorio da Sassola
- Tor Lupara
Monte Compatri: Medieval town, Monte Compatri (source)
Rocca Priora: Castelli Romani, Rocca Priora (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 05:00 pm (17:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Monte Porzio, Monte Porzio Catone, モンテ・ポルツィオ・カトーネ