in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (7 mi)
- Latina Airport (22 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (25 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (32 mi)
- Rieti Airport (42 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (85 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (88 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (104 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (174 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (14 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (14 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (3 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (7 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.832 and 12.730 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 49' 55" and E 12° 43' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:59 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:56 am and 5:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Colonna Stazione
Colonna Stazione in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 38 inhabitants is located in Italy a little east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Colonna Stazione is now 12:59 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Colonna Stazione, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monte Porzio Catone, Montecompatri, Colonna, Frascati and Rocca di Papa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Setting with 0 km/h (0 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 23rd of February 2020
17°C (62 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Monday, 24th of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Villa Abbamer Hospitality and Culture
Locanda dello Spuntino
Grand Hotel Villa Tuscolana
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Ristorante Hotel Squarciarelli
Park Hotel Villaferrata
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Temporale con grandine sui Castelli Romani 11 luglio 2013
Nel primo pomeriggio dell'11 luglio 2013 un forte temporale investe i Castelli Romani settentrionali: colpite in particolare Colonna, Monte Compatri, Monte Porzio, Rocca Priora. Il video è...
Azienda Agricola Taglienti - MONTECOMPATRI (RM) -Via Selva di Fontana Candida, 10 -
Vini di produzione propria, Bianco e Rosso - Degustazioni - Golosità - Wine Fasting Tel. 06 9487674 RISTORANTE Km. 0 - Via Sepolcro di Lucullo, 6 - FRASCATI (Roma) Tel. 06 9425152 Maurizio...
Consiglio Comunale del 13/01/2015 - Monte Porzio Catone (che rispetta il Regolamento comunale)
Ordine del giorno: 1) Comunicazioni del Sindaco. 2) Approvazione verbali seduta precedente. 3) Interrogazioni ed interpellanze. 4) Modiﬁcazione degli artt. 10 e 15 del vigente Regolamento...
Consiglio comunale del 14/10/2014 - Monte Porzio Catone
Abbiamo sostituito la traccia audio originale con quella migliore utilizzata per fare la trascrizione dei verbali. Qui il link delle statistiche del video originale da sommare a quelle del...
Consiglio Comunale del 16/02/2015 - Monte Porzio Catone (con audio migliore)
1) Comunicazioni del Sindaco 2) Approvazione verbali sedute precedenti 3) Interrogazioni e interpellanze 4) Nomina revisore unico del conti per il triennio 2015-2018 e determinazione relativo...
AGENZIA FUNEBRE FIORAVANTI MONTE PORZIO CATONE (ROMA)
AGENZIA FUNEBRE FIORAVANTI http://www.agenziafunebrefioravanti-monteporziocatone.com 15, P. DEL DUOMO - MONTE PORZIO CATONE Tel 0039069448000 AGENZIA FUNEBRE FIORAVANTI ...
Consiglio Comunale del 03/07/2014 - Monte Porzio Catone
Ordine del giorno: - Comunicazioni del Sindaco; - Interrogazioni ed interpellanze; 1) Approvazione verbali seduta precedente; 2) Determinazione delle indennità di presenza dei Consiglieri...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
For other uses of Tusculum, see Tusculum (disambiguation). Tusculum is a ruined Roman city in the Alban Hills, in the Latium region of Italy.
Colonna, City of Rome
Colonna is the III rione of Rome. Its logo is a silver column on a red background.
Villa Mondragone is a patrician villa originally in the territory of the Italian commune of Frascati, now in the territory of Monte Porzio Catone. It lies on a hill 416m above sea-level, in an area called, from its many castles and villas, Castelli Romani about 20 km southeast of Rome, near the ancient town of Tusculum.
The Villa Falconieri is a villa in Frascati, Italy.
Villa Vecchia is a patrician villa near Frascati, Italy, in the territory of the commune of Monte Porzio Catone. In the villa's garden there is a long stretch of a well kept Roman road. It was founded in 1560 by the cardinal Giovanni Ricci of Montepulciano. Frascati is known for many such villas, such as the famous Villa Mondragone.
Villa Rufinella, also called Villa Tuscolana, is a villa in Frascati, Italy. Villa Rufinella is situated highest of the villas on the hill above the town of Frascati. It was built by Alessandro Ruffini, bishop of Melfi, in 1578, but during its history, the proprietors have made changes in different parts of it. In 1773 the villa became property of the pope. Architect Luigi Vanvitelli, commissioned by the Jesuits, gave the building its present appearance.
Villa Parisi - Borghese is a villa in Frascati, now in Monte Porzio Catone municipal territory, Italy. It was built between 1604 and 1605 by Mons. Fernando Taverna. In 1615 it was acquired by Cardinal Scipione Borghese. Later a nymphaeum and the stately portal were built together villa's extension work on project of architect Girolamo Rainaldi. Camillo Borghese in 1729 promoted further renovations.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Colonna Stazione.
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Rocca di Papa
- Rocca Priora
- San Cesareo
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Genzano di Roma
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Castel San Pietro Romano
- San Gregorio da Sassola
- Castel Madama
Monte Compatri: Medieval town, Monte Compatri (source)
Rocca Priora: Castelli Romani, Rocca Priora (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 05:00 pm (17:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: