in Perak, Malaysia
- Taiping (Tekah) Airport (22 mi)
- Penang International Airport (22 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (31 mi)
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (54 mi)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (55 mi)
- Sitiawan Airport (58 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (81 mi)
- Langkawi International Airport (103 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (180 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.018 and 100.428 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 1' 5" and E 100° 25' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:40 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 7:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -5.022 and -79.553 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Discover Kuala Kurau
Kuala Kurau in Perak is a city in Malaysia about 156 mi (or 251 km) north-west of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital city.
Local time in Kuala Kurau is now 03:40 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Kuala Kurau, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Malaysia is Taiping (Tekah) Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in a distance of 28 mi (or 46 km), North.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: George Town, Ipoh, Betong, Tanah Rata and Alor Setar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 16th of December 2019
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 17th of December 2019
29°C (84 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 18th of December 2019
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2011.01.01 0901h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.Train entering loopline to cross with another train.
Fan Video : Sedutan Sesi Latihan & Perlawanan Persahabatan di Bagan Serai
Ketika Program Jelajah Perak The Bos Gaurus di Bagan Serai...19 Disember 2014...
2011.01.01 0915h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.You can see abandoned private siding to Government Rice Mill.
Profil Dr. Mujahid (Calon Pas di P057, Parlimen Parit Buntar)
Let's get to know P057 Parit Buntar - Member of Parliment Candidate from PAS - Dato' Dr. Mujahid bin Yusof Rawa Jom kenali calon PAS di P.057 Parlimen Parit Buntar, Dato' Dr Mujahid b. Yusuf...
Bird Sanctuary Kuala Gula
Location: Kuala Gula Sanctuary Resort -Capture By: DJI f450 Quadcopter -VISIT PERAK...
Kuala Gula Encroachment in a Rehabilitation Area 2014
The mangroves forests within the State of Perak are distributed between the four coastal districts, namely Hilir Perak, Manjung, Larut Matang and Kerian. A large expanse of the mangrove, approximat...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kuala Kurau.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kuala Kura, Kuala Kurau