Kampung Siang Aik
in Kedah, Malaysia
- Taiping (Tekah) Airport (21 mi)
- Penang International Airport (23 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (32 mi)
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (53 mi)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (54 mi)
- Sitiawan Airport (58 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (82 mi)
- Langkawi International Airport (104 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (179 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.011 and 100.444 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 0' 38" and E 100° 26' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:18 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:14 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -5.022 and -79.553 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Touring Kampung Siang Aik
Kampung Siang Aik in Kedah is a town located in Malaysia about 155 mi (or 249 km) north-west of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital place.
Time in Kampung Siang Aik is now 08:18 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Kampung Siang Aik, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Malaysia is Taiping (Tekah) Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), North.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: George Town, Ipoh, Betong, Tanah Rata and Alor Setar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 8th of December 2019
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 9th of December 2019
31°C (88 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Tuesday, 10th of December 2019
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, calm, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2011.01.01 0901h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.Train entering loopline to cross with another train.
Fan Video : Sedutan Sesi Latihan & Perlawanan Persahabatan di Bagan Serai
Ketika Program Jelajah Perak The Bos Gaurus di Bagan Serai...19 Disember 2014...
2011.01.01 0915h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.You can see abandoned private siding to Government Rice Mill.
Terima Kasih Anak Muda
Himpunan Hijau ke Putrajaya Peringkat Negeri Perak. Xpresi Anak Muda.(konvoi) 16 Jun 2012 at Masjid Tinggi.,bagan serai perak.
Burung Bangau Chasing For Free Food !!!
This video clip was taken in April 2012 at Bangan Serai Perak. Those white "Bangau" seems know how to find easy food by following where the tractor moved. Hundreds of them and they keep jumping.
Profil Dr. Mujahid (Calon Pas di P057, Parlimen Parit Buntar)
Let's get to know P057 Parit Buntar - Member of Parliment Candidate from PAS - Dato' Dr. Mujahid bin Yusof Rawa Jom kenali calon PAS di P.057 Parlimen Parit Buntar, Dato' Dr Mujahid b. Yusuf...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kampung Siang Aik.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kampung Siang Aik