Kampung Kuala Lebir
in Kelantan, Malaysia
- Penang International Airport (21 mi)
- Taiping (Tekah) Airport (24 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (31 mi)
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (54 mi)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (57 mi)
- Sitiawan Airport (59 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (81 mi)
- Langkawi International Airport (102 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (181 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.017 and 100.400 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 1' 0" and E 100° 24' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:16 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:07 am and 7:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -5.011 and -79.606 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Malaysia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Malaysia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Kampung Kuala Lebir
Kampung Kuala Lebir in Kelantan is a city in Malaysia about 157 mi (or 253 km) north-west of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital.
Local time in Kampung Kuala Lebir is now 01:16 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Kampung Kuala Lebir, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Malaysia is Penang International Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), North.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: George Town, Ipoh, Betong, Alor Setar and Tanah Rata. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
28°C (83 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
27°C (81 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
29°C (83 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Profil Dr. Mujahid (Calon Pas di P057, Parlimen Parit Buntar)
Let's get to know P057 Parit Buntar - Member of Parliment Candidate from PAS - Dato' Dr. Mujahid bin Yusof Rawa Jom kenali calon PAS di P.057 Parlimen Parit Buntar, Dato' Dr Mujahid b. Yusuf...
Bird Sanctuary Kuala Gula
Location: Kuala Gula Sanctuary Resort -Capture By: DJI f450 Quadcopter -VISIT PERAK...
Kuala Gula Encroachment in a Rehabilitation Area 2014
The mangroves forests within the State of Perak are distributed between the four coastal districts, namely Hilir Perak, Manjung, Larut Matang and Kerian. A large expanse of the mangrove, approximat...
Percutian Hani Sekeluarga Ke Ban Pecah dan Kuala Gula
Pada 01hb dan 2hb Disember 2012, keluarga Hani telah berkunjung ke Ban Pecah iaitu sebuah tempat unik di Parit Buntar untuk merasai pengalaman melihat matahari terbenam, mandi laut serta ...
Planting day with Sahabat Hutan Bakau Kuala Gula
Sahabat Hutan Bakau (SHB) or Friends of Mangrove was introduced in recognition of the need for the involvement of the local communities in the mangrove rehabilitation programme.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kampung Kuala Lebir.