in Changwat Yala, Thailand
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 6.415 and 101.055 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 6° 24' 55" and E 101° 3' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Baht - THB
- Spoken languages:
- Thai, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:01 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Bangkok
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:18 am and 6:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -6.367 and -78.970 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Ka Bang
Ka Bang in Changwat Yala is located in Thailand about 508 mi (or 818 km) south of Bangkok, the country's capital.
Local time in Ka Bang is now 01:01 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Bangkok with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Ka Bang. The closest airport in Thailand is Pattani Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 43 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in Malaysia at a distance of 84 mi (or 135 km).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Yaha, Krong Pi Nang, Saba Yoi, Ban Nang Sata and Yala. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ka Bang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kampong Kebang, Ban Ka Bang, Ka Bang, Kabang, Kabae, Kabe, King Amphoe Kabang, Amphoe Kabang, บ้านกาบัง, กาบัง