in Changwat Narathiwat, Thailand
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 6.231 and 101.500 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 6° 13' 52" and E 101° 30' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Baht - THB
- Spoken languages:
- Thai, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:03 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Bangkok
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 6:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -6.235 and -78.494 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Valle Llamini
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Si Sakhon
Si Sakhon in Changwat Narathiwat is a city located in Thailand about 524 mi (or 844 km) south of Bangkok, the country's capital town.
Current time in Si Sakhon is now 01:03 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Bangkok with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Si Sakhon. The closest airport in Thailand is Narathiwat Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley in Malaysia at a distance of 88 mi (or 142 km).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rueso, Chanae, Ra-ngae, Ban Nang Sata and Raman. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Si Sakhon.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
ศรีสาคร, Amphoe Si Sakhon, Si Sakhon, King Amphoe Si Sakhon