Ban Ko Lo Ka We
in Changwat Narathiwat, Thailand
- Narathiwat Airport (27 mi)
- Pattani Airport (45 mi)
- Sultan Ismail Petra Airport (55 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (75 mi)
- Hat Yai International Airport (90 mi)
- Songkhla Airport (90 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (92 mi)
- Penang International Airport (105 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 6.223 and 101.495 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 6° 13' 22" and E 101° 29' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Baht - THB
- Spoken languages:
- Thai, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:34 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Bangkok
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:13 am and 6:23 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -6.235 and -78.494 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Valle Llamini
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Thailand.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Thailand. Last Update: 2023-03-29 08:17:33
Explore Ban Ko Lo Ka We
Ban Ko Lo Ka We in Changwat Narathiwat is located in Thailand about 525 mi (or 844 km) south of Bangkok, the country's capital.
Local time in Ban Ko Lo Ka We is now 09:34 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Bangkok with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Ban Ko Lo Ka We. The closest airport in Thailand is Narathiwat Airport in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley in Malaysia at a distance of 88 mi (or 141 km).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Si Sakhon, Rueso, Chanae, Ban Nang Sata and Ra-ngae. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 31st of March 2023
30°C (86 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 1st of April 2023
30°C (87 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 2nd of April 2023
30°C (86 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ban Ko Lo Ka We.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ban Ko Lo Ka We, บ้านคอลอกาเว