in Changwat Narathiwat, Thailand
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 6.394 and 101.518 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 6° 23' 37" and E 101° 31' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Baht - THB
- Spoken languages:
- Thai, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:02 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Bangkok
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 6:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -6.416 and -78.453 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- San Antonio
- This place on Geonames.org
Rueso in Changwat Narathiwat is a city in Thailand about 513 mi (or 826 km) south of Bangkok, the country's capital.
Local time in Rueso is now 01:02 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Bangkok with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Rueso. The closest airport in Thailand is Narathiwat Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley in Malaysia at a distance of 99 mi (or 159 km).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Raman, Si Sakhon, Kapho, Bacho and Yi-ngo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Scenic Beachroadcruise with a handicap
Driving along the beautiful coastline of Pattani, I encountered countless washouts and wave-damaged blacktop. This road is leading to the Cape of Pattani,
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rueso.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Amphoe Ruso, Tanyong Mat, Ban Ruasau, Rusaw, King Amphoe Tanyong Mat, Resok, Roe Sau, Rueso, Ruso, King Amphoe Rueso, Amphoe Rueso, รือเสาะ