Kampung Sungai Siakap
in Perak, Malaysia
- Taiping (Tekah) Airport (21 mi)
- Penang International Airport (22 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (30 mi)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (54 mi)
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (56 mi)
- Sitiawan Airport (59 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (79 mi)
- Langkawi International Airport (102 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (181 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.045 and 100.464 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 2' 40" and E 100° 27' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:11 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:13 am and 7:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -5.049 and -79.535 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Malaysia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Malaysia. Last Update: 2021-04-10 08:37:05
Delve into Kampung Sungai Siakap
Kampung Sungai Siakap in Perak is located in Malaysia about 156 mi (or 251 km) north-west of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital town.
Current time in Kampung Sungai Siakap is now 10:11 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Kampung Sungai Siakap, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Malaysia is Taiping (Tekah) Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in a distance of 27 mi (or 44 km), North.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: George Town, Ipoh, Betong, Alor Setar and Tanah Rata. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 30% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 11th of April 2021
31°C (88 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 12th of April 2021
32°C (89 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 13th of April 2021
31°C (87 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2011.01.01 0901h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.Train entering loopline to cross with another train.
Fan Video : Sedutan Sesi Latihan & Perlawanan Persahabatan di Bagan Serai
Ketika Program Jelajah Perak The Bos Gaurus di Bagan Serai...19 Disember 2014...
2011.01.01 0915h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.You can see abandoned private siding to Government Rice Mill.
Profil Dr. Mujahid (Calon Pas di P057, Parlimen Parit Buntar)
Let's get to know P057 Parit Buntar - Member of Parliment Candidate from PAS - Dato' Dr. Mujahid bin Yusof Rawa Jom kenali calon PAS di P.057 Parlimen Parit Buntar, Dato' Dr Mujahid b. Yusuf...
Ban Pecah Tg Piandang Perak
Ban Pecah terkenal dengan ehem ehem , dan disini lah berlakunya banyak ehem ehem .. heheheheheheh.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kampung Sungai Siakap.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kampong Sungai Siakap, Kampung Sungai Siakap