Kampong Nibong Hangus
in Perak, Malaysia
- Taiping (Tekah) Airport (21 mi)
- Penang International Airport (24 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (32 mi)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (53 mi)
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (53 mi)
- Sitiawan Airport (57 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (82 mi)
- Langkawi International Airport (104 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (178 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.000 and 100.450 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 0' 0" and E 100° 26' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:18 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:14 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -4.988 and -79.543 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Discover Kampong Nibong Hangus
Kampong Nibong Hangus in Perak is a town in Malaysia about 154 mi (or 248 km) north-west of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kampong Nibong Hangus is now 08:18 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports near Kampong Nibong Hangus, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Malaysia is Taiping (Tekah) Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), North.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: George Town, Ipoh, Betong, Tanah Rata and Alor Setar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 8th of December 2019
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 9th of December 2019
31°C (88 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Tuesday, 10th of December 2019
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, calm, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2011.01.01 0901h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.Train entering loopline to cross with another train.
2011.01.01 0915h Bagan Serai, Perak
Southbound 1 Dn Ekspres Rakyat to Singapore headed by 24119 continuing it's journey.You can see abandoned private siding to Government Rice Mill.
Bird Sanctuary Kuala Gula
Location: Kuala Gula Sanctuary Resort -Capture By: DJI f450 Quadcopter -VISIT PERAK...
Kuala Gula Encroachment in a Rehabilitation Area 2014
The mangroves forests within the State of Perak are distributed between the four coastal districts, namely Hilir Perak, Manjung, Larut Matang and Kerian. A large expanse of the mangrove, approximat...
Percutian Hani Sekeluarga Ke Ban Pecah dan Kuala Gula
Pada 01hb dan 2hb Disember 2012, keluarga Hani telah berkunjung ke Ban Pecah iaitu sebuah tempat unik di Parit Buntar untuk merasai pengalaman melihat matahari terbenam, mandi laut serta ...
Planting day with Sahabat Hutan Bakau Kuala Gula
Sahabat Hutan Bakau (SHB) or Friends of Mangrove was introduced in recognition of the need for the involvement of the local communities in the mangrove rehabilitation programme.
Ban Pecah Tg Piandang Perak
Ban Pecah terkenal dengan ehem ehem , dan disini lah berlakunya banyak ehem ehem .. heheheheheheh.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kampong Nibong Hangus.