in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (7 mi)
- Latina Airport (17 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (25 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (31 mi)
- Rieti Airport (47 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (88 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (93 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (101 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (178 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (1 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (3 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (12 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.753 and 12.722 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 45' 9" and E 12° 43' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:58 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 5:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-01-26 08:29:24
Explore Valle Pantano
Valle Pantano in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 64 inhabitants is located in Italy about 15 mi (or 23 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Valle Pantano is now 09:58 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Valle Pantano, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), North. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rocca di Papa, Nemi, Rocca Priora, Genzano di Roma and Montecompatri. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 47 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1029 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 15% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Thursday, 27th of January 2022
9°C (49 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 28th of January 2022
9°C (49 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 29th of January 2022
11°C (51 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Grand Hotel Villa Tuscolana
Castel Vecchio Hotel
Locanda dello Spuntino
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Villa Degli Angeli
Villa Abbamer Hospitality and Culture
Park Hotel Villaferrata
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
NEVICA IL 28 DICEMBRE 2014 AI CASTELLI ROMANI - NEVE A ROCCA DI PAPA (RM) CAMPI DI ANNIBALE
Video del 28 Dicembre mattina, località Campi di Annibale a 790 metri slm. Realizzato dall'admin Stefano Bianchi **************************SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL**************************...
Meteo cena ai Castelli Romani 16 Ottobre 2014 Rifugio di Annibale - Rocca di Papa (RM)
Una simpatica cena tra meteoappassionati del Lazio e non solo.. Con la magica presenza di Emiliano! **************************SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL************************** ...
Canarini Rocca di Papa 1926
Bentornato Calcio a Rocca di Papa Al via la stagione per la Nuova Canarini Rocca di Papa 1926, tante novità sulla Scuola Calcio che porta il nome del Campione del Mondo Marco Amelia.
Mister Bruno Brunetti e Luca Serafini - Intervista
L'intervista a Mister Bruno Brunetti e Luca Serafini capitano degli Allievi Fascia B Provinciali della A.S.D. Canarini Rocca di Papa - Stagione 2012/2013.
Silverado Country Club Gincana - [Valerio]
Performance di Valerio alla gincana del 09 Settembre 2012 organizzata dal Silverado Country Club http://www.silveradocountryclub.it.
Silverado Country Club Gincana - [Guest One]
Performance di Guest One alla gincana del 09 Settembre 2012 organizzata dal Silverado Country Club http://www.silveradocountryclub.it.
limousine a piazza dell'erba a rocca di papa 14 giugno 2014
Oggi le comiche a Rocca di Papa. Una super limousine cerca di passare per i vicoli del paese.
Wrestling Rwa Live a Rocca di Papa
Un piccolo video della Manifestazione Wrestling RWA Show del 21 Luglio a Rocca di Papa (RM). Emozione a non finire per gli oltre 200 Bambini presenti!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lake Nemi is a small circular volcanic lake in the Lazio region of Italy 30 km south of Rome, taking its name from Nemi, the largest town in the area, that overlooks it from a height.
The Alban Hills are the site of a quiescent volcanic complex in Italy, located 20 km southeast of Rome and about 24 kilometres north of Anzio. The dominant peak (but not the highest) is Monte Cavo at 950 m. There are two small calderas which contain lakes, Lago Albano and Lake Nemi. The rock of the hills is called Peperino (lapis albanus) a particular Tuff, a combination of ash and small rocks that is useful for construction, and provides a mineral-rich substrate for grape vines.
The Nemi Ships were ships built by the Roman emperor Caligula in the 1st century AD at Lake Nemi. Although the purpose of the ships is only speculated on, the larger ship was essentially an elaborate floating palace, which contained quantities of marble, mosaic floors, heating and plumbing such as baths among its amenities. Both ships featured technology long thought to be recent inventions.
The Castelli Romani ("Castles of Rome") is a group of communes in the province of Rome, Italy. They are located at short distance south-east to Rome, at the feet of the Alban Hills.
Monte Cavo, or less occasionally, "Monte Albano," is the second highest mountain of the complex of the Alban Hills, near Rome, Italy. An old volcano extinguished around 10,000 years ago, it lies about 20 km from the sea, in the territory of the comune of Rocca di Papa. It is the dominant peak of the Alban Hills. The current name comes from Cabum, an Italic settlement existing on this mountain.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Valle Pantano.
- Rocca di Papa
- Rocca Priora
- Genzano di Roma
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Albano Laziale
- Castel Gandolfo
- San Cesareo
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Cisterna di Latina
- Castel San Pietro Romano
- Rocca Massima
Rocca Priora: Castelli Romani, Rocca Priora (source)
Ariccia, Ariccia (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: