in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (9 mi)
- Latina Airport (22 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (26 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (31 mi)
- Rieti Airport (41 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (84 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (88 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (103 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (175 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (15 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (15 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (3 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (8 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.835 and 12.755 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 50' 4" and E 12° 45' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:50 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:38 am and 8:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-02 07:21:21
Colonna in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 3,620 residents is a town located in Italy about 13 mi (or 21 km) east of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Colonna is now 11:50 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Colonna, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), North. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Montecompatri, Monte Porzio Catone, San Cesareo, Zagarolo and Rocca Priora. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 3rd of July 2020
29°C (85 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 4th of July 2020
29°C (83 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
30°C (86 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Villa Degli Angeli
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Grand Hotel Villa Tuscolana
Villa Abbamer Hospitality and Culture
Park Hotel Villaferrata
Ristorante Hotel Squarciarelli
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zagarolo - RM - sp53b
strada provinciale 53/b, meglio conosciuta come Gallicano/Colonna situazione di totale abbandono da parte della Provincia di Roma.
ride the snake -jumpin'jack flash- live Zagarolo (rm)
ride the snake -jumpin'jack flash- 29 07 2007 zagarolo(rm) live "sub sideral musica"
Autovelox via casilina km 26 Colonna
autovelox occultato a bordo del veicolo di servizio alla guida l'operatore di polizia nel sedile posteriore trova posto il tecnico della ditta proprietaria del dispositivo.
Temporale con grandine sui Castelli Romani 11 luglio 2013
Nel primo pomeriggio dell'11 luglio 2013 un forte temporale investe i Castelli Romani settentrionali: colpite in particolare Colonna, Monte Compatri, Monte Porzio, Rocca Priora. Il video è...
autovelox a san cesareo - RM- Via Maremmana III
postazione autovelox non conforme alle vigenti leggi e sotto il controllo di soggetto privato.
Colonna Roccapriora amichevole stagione 2012/13 02/02/2013
Riprese e montaggio a cura di Roberto Terenzi Telecronaca di Paolo e Roberto Terenzi.
autovelox colonna 16-6-10
autovelox non conforme posto in uscita da Colonna -rm- direzione Frascati il giorno 16 giugno 2010 ore 19.00.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Colonna, City of Rome
Colonna is the III rione of Rome. Its logo is a silver column on a red background.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Colonna.
- Monte Porzio Catone
- San Cesareo
- Rocca Priora
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Rocca di Papa
- Castel Gandolfo
- Castel San Pietro Romano
- Genzano di Roma
- Albano Laziale
- San Gregorio da Sassola
- Guidonia Montecelio
Monte Compatri: Medieval town, Monte Compatri (source)
Rocca Priora: Castelli Romani, Rocca Priora (source)
Zagarolo: A1, Zagarolo (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 05:00 pm (17:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: