in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (8 mi)
- Latina Airport (17 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (25 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (31 mi)
- Rieti Airport (48 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (89 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (95 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (101 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (179 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (1 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (4 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (13 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.733 and 12.717 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 43' 59" and E 12° 43' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:43 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 5:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-01-26 08:29:24
Delve into Monte Porzio
Monte Porzio in Province of Rome (Latium) is a town located in Italy about 15 mi (or 25 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Monte Porzio is now 08:43 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports closer to Monte Porzio, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nemi, Rocca di Papa, Genzano di Roma, Ariccia and Albano Laziale. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1029 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 15% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Thursday, 27th of January 2022
10°C (50 °F)
6°C (44 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 28th of January 2022
10°C (50 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 29th of January 2022
11°C (52 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Locanda dello Spuntino
Villa Degli Angeli
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Castel Vecchio Hotel
Villa Abbamer Hospitality and Culture
Grand Hotel Villa Tuscolana
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Mister Bruno Brunetti e Luca Serafini - Intervista
L'intervista a Mister Bruno Brunetti e Luca Serafini capitano degli Allievi Fascia B Provinciali della A.S.D. Canarini Rocca di Papa - Stagione 2012/2013.
Salita miracolosa di Rocca di Papa svelata da Renzo Mondaini
Strada statale 218 che collega Ariccia a Rocca di Papa in provincia di Roma, anche questa salita miracolosa non è altro che un'illusione ottica, dovuta alla mancanza di un'orizzone di pianura....
RISTORANTE IL GUARDIANONE ROCCA DI PAPA (ROMA)
RISTORANTE IL GUARDIANONE http://www.ristorante-il-guardianone.com KM 12600 V. DEI LAGHI Tel 0039069495252 ?n ambiente molto accogliente.La cucina ?ipica regionale e propone piatti ...
Nemi - Carlo Manni
Video Maker - Carlo Manni Nemi è un comune italiano di 2.026 abitanti, della provincia di Roma nel Lazio. Posizionato quasi al centro dei Colli Albani, a 521 m s.l.m., Nemi è il comune più...
Santuario di Diana Nemorense (walkthrough)
Nel comune di Nemi, perse nel "Nemus Aricino", sorgono le vestigia di un tempio monumentale dedicato alla Dea Diana. La storia di queste rovine inizia nel IV secolo a.c. Con la costruzione...
Nemi - 80° Sagra delle Fragole e dei Fiori 2013
A Nemi, dal 26 maggio al 9 giugno, andrà in scena la Sagra della Fragole e Mostra dei Fiori, manifestazione giunta quest'anno all'ottantesima edizione. Numerosi gli eventi che animeranno...
20141018 Arca Lazio Sezione Funghi - Nemi - lezione all'aperto
Avventure nei castelli romani. A funghi con l'amico micologo.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lake Nemi is a small circular volcanic lake in the Lazio region of Italy 30 km south of Rome, taking its name from Nemi, the largest town in the area, that overlooks it from a height.
The Alban Hills are the site of a quiescent volcanic complex in Italy, located 20 km southeast of Rome and about 24 kilometres north of Anzio. The dominant peak (but not the highest) is Monte Cavo at 950 m. There are two small calderas which contain lakes, Lago Albano and Lake Nemi. The rock of the hills is called Peperino (lapis albanus) a particular Tuff, a combination of ash and small rocks that is useful for construction, and provides a mineral-rich substrate for grape vines.
The Nemi Ships were ships built by the Roman emperor Caligula in the 1st century AD at Lake Nemi. Although the purpose of the ships is only speculated on, the larger ship was essentially an elaborate floating palace, which contained quantities of marble, mosaic floors, heating and plumbing such as baths among its amenities. Both ships featured technology long thought to be recent inventions.
The Castelli Romani ("Castles of Rome") is a group of communes in the province of Rome, Italy. They are located at short distance south-east to Rome, at the feet of the Alban Hills.
Monte Cavo, or less occasionally, "Monte Albano," is the second highest mountain of the complex of the Alban Hills, near Rome, Italy. An old volcano extinguished around 10,000 years ago, it lies about 20 km from the sea, in the territory of the comune of Rocca di Papa. It is the dominant peak of the Alban Hills. The current name comes from Cabum, an Italic settlement existing on this mountain.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Monte Porzio.
- Rocca di Papa
- Genzano di Roma
- Albano Laziale
- Rocca Priora
- Castel Gandolfo
- Monte Porzio Catone
- San Cesareo
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Cisterna di Latina
- Castel San Pietro Romano
- Rocca Massima
Ariccia, Ariccia (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.