in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (10 mi)
- Latina Airport (14 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (26 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (29 mi)
- Rieti Airport (51 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (90 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (98 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (98 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (182 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (4 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (8 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (17 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.690 and 12.732 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 41' 24" and E 12° 43' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:57 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:06 am and 4:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore La Faiola
La Faiola in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 64 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 18 mi (or 29 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in La Faiola is now 09:57 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of La Faiola, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km), North. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nemi, Lanuvio, Velletri, Genzano di Roma and Ariccia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 17 km/h (10 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 95% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 23rd of November 2019
17°C (63 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Moderate rain, high wind, near gale, broken clouds.
Sunday, 24th of November 2019
14°C (58 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 25th of November 2019
17°C (62 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Castel Vecchio Hotel
Villa Degli Angeli
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Hotel La Culla del Lago
Diana Park Hotel
Il Falco Eco Agriturismo
Aga Guest Residence
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
C.EDI.R. spa GENZANO DI ROMA (ROMA)
C.EDI.R. spa http://www.paginegialle.it/cedir-rm 109, v. Appia Vecchia Tel 06 9377283 Fax 06 9377319, 06 9376956 C.EDI.R a Genzano di Roma nei Castelli romani è a Roma e nella sua provincia...
ROCK PER UN BAMBINO 2013 - Servizio Tg9 su T9 di Emanuele Carioti - 15/05/2013
http://www.t9tv.com/ ROCK PER UN BAMBINO 2013 - Servizio Tg9 su T9 di Emanuele Carioti - 15/05/2013 - L'evento si svolge il 25 maggio 2013 al Palacesaroni a Genzano di Roma.
IlMatteo - vaga e minimale da Presunte attitudini
2° Festival dei Castelli Romani - Genzano di Roma IlMatteo, l'ospite della 4ª tappa, presenta "vaga e minimale" , estratta dal suo EP "presunte attitudini", accompagnato dagli Àlea. https://ww...
Nemi - Carlo Manni
Video Maker - Carlo Manni Nemi è un comune italiano di 2.026 abitanti, della provincia di Roma nel Lazio. Posizionato quasi al centro dei Colli Albani, a 521 m s.l.m., Nemi è il comune più...
Nemi - 80° Sagra delle Fragole e dei Fiori 2013
A Nemi, dal 26 maggio al 9 giugno, andrà in scena la Sagra della Fragole e Mostra dei Fiori, manifestazione giunta quest'anno all'ottantesima edizione. Numerosi gli eventi che animeranno...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lake Nemi is a small circular volcanic lake in the Lazio region of Italy 30 km south of Rome, taking its name from Nemi, the largest town in the area, that overlooks it from a height.
The Alban Hills are the site of a quiescent volcanic complex in Italy, located 20 km southeast of Rome and about 24 kilometres north of Anzio. The dominant peak (but not the highest) is Monte Cavo at 950 m. There are two small calderas which contain lakes, Lago Albano and Lake Nemi. The rock of the hills is called Peperino (lapis albanus) a particular Tuff, a combination of ash and small rocks that is useful for construction, and provides a mineral-rich substrate for grape vines.
Lanuvium (more frequently Lanivium in Imperial Roman times, later Civita Lavinia, modern Lanuvio) is an ancient city of Latium (Latin: Lānŭuĭum or Lānĭuĭum), some 32 km southeast of Rome, a little southwest of the Via Appia. Lanuvium was situated on an isolated hill projecting south from the main mass of the Alban Hills, and commanding an extensive view over the low country between it and the sea. According to the legend, it was founded by Diomedes, or by one Lanoios, an exiled from Troy.
The Nemi Ships were ships built by the Roman emperor Caligula in the 1st century AD at Lake Nemi. Although the purpose of the ships is only speculated on, the larger ship was essentially an elaborate floating palace, which contained quantities of marble, mosaic floors, heating and plumbing such as baths among its amenities. Both ships featured technology long thought to be recent inventions.
Monte Cavo, or less occasionally, "Monte Albano," is the second highest mountain of the complex of the Alban Hills, near Rome, Italy. An old volcano extinguished around 10,000 years ago, it lies about 20 km from the sea, in the territory of the comune of Rocca di Papa. It is the dominant peak of the Alban Hills. The current name comes from Cabum, an Italic settlement existing on this mountain.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Faiola.
- Genzano di Roma
- Rocca di Papa
- Albano Laziale
- Rocca Priora
- Castel Gandolfo
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Cisterna di Latina
- San Cesareo
- Rocca Massima
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Castel San Pietro Romano
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Shakespeare At The Globe
Starting at: 03:30 pm (15:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: