in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (18 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (27 mi)
- Rieti Airport (28 mi)
- Latina Airport (38 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (44 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (73 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (83 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (105 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (117 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (161 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (185 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (12 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (12 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (21 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (18 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.050 and 12.647 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 3' 1" and E 12° 38' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:52 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:35 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-06-24 08:22:22
Discover Villa Fiorita
Villa Fiorita in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 390 citizens is a city in Italy about 13 mi (or 21 km) north-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Villa Fiorita is now 09:52 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Villa Fiorita, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mentana, Monterotondo, Tor Lupara, Sant'Angelo Romano and Guidonia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 64% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 26th of June 2022
37°C (99 °F)
26°C (78 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 27th of June 2022
38°C (101 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of June 2022
41°C (106 °F)
26°C (78 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Quality Hotel Green Palace
EuroHotel Roma Nord
Life Sport Hotel
Tenuta Agricola Fonte di Papa
RESIDENZA VILLA MARIA
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Raduno Auto Storiche a Monterotondo Roma - Stadio Cecconi
A Monterotondo provincia di Roma, video del raduno di auto storiche nello stadio Cecconi.
Sfilata Majorettes a Mentana - Roma : Festa dell'Autunno
Sfilata Majorettes a Mentana, provincia di Roma :per la Festa dell'Autunno.
Balli di Gruppo in Costume - Festa a Mentana - Roma - Danze di Fine estate
Festa a Mentana con balli di gruppo in costume tipico vicino Roma, danze e musiche per la fine dell'Estate.
Belle ragazze in abito da Sposa : sfilata Festa dell'Uva a Mentana - Roma : video
Belle ragazze in abito da Sposa si preparano per la sfilata in occasione della Festa dell'Uva a Mentana, in provincia di Roma: video youtube registrato domenica 7 ottobre.
Spose : ragazze sfilata Festa a Mentana (Roma) : video
Belle spose nella sfilata in occasione della Festa dell'uva o del vino a Mentana, vicino Roma. Video dei preparativi delle ragazze vestite in abito da sposa..
Fuoco & Fiamme, e i muri grigi di Mentana prendono vita
Su proposta del Consiglio Comunale dei Giovani del Comune di Mentana Domenica 20 maggio l'intera area di via Madonna di Fatima è stata resa un grande spazio pedonale per una giornata ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Villa Fiorita.
- Tor Lupara
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Fiano Romano
- Palombara Sabina
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Civitella San Paolo
- Fara in Sabina
- Montorio Romano
- Torrita Tiberina
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Castelnuovo di Farfa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: