in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (17 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (26 mi)
- Rieti Airport (29 mi)
- Latina Airport (38 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (45 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (72 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (84 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (105 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (118 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (159 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (184 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (12 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (12 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (21 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (18 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.052 and 12.620 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 3' 5" and E 12° 37' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:43 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:15 am and 4:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-11-28 07:22:34
Delve into Monterotondo
Monterotondo in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 37,225 habitants is a town located in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Monterotondo is now 10:43 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Monterotondo, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South-East. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mentana, Tor Lupara, Sant'Angelo Romano, Fiano Romano and Riano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 52 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 44 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 78% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 29th of November 2022
12°C (54 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 30th of November 2022
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 1st of December 2022
10°C (49 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
EuroHotel Roma Nord
Life Sport Hotel
Tenuta Agricola Fonte di Papa
RESIDENZA VILLA MARIA
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rimozione manifesti abusivi Monterotondo
I cittadini del movimento 5 stelle di Monterotondo ripuliscono la città dai manifesti abusivi.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Monterotondo.
- Tor Lupara
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Fiano Romano
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Palombara Sabina
- Civitella San Paolo
- Torrita Tiberina
- Fara in Sabina
- Montorio Romano
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Rignano Flaminio
- Ponzano Romano
- Magliano Romano
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Crustumerium, Monterotondo, モンテロトンド, Монтеротондо