in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (16 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (26 mi)
- Rieti Airport (29 mi)
- Latina Airport (37 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (43 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (74 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (83 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (106 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (117 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (161 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (186 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (12 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (20 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (17 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.035 and 12.644 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 2' 7" and E 12° 38' 38"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:27 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 4:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Mentana in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 17,047 citizens is a city in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Mentana is now 07:27 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Mentana, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 27 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South-East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monterotondo, Tor Lupara, Sant'Angelo Romano, Guidonia and Guidonia Montecelio. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 11% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
10°C (50 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
12°C (54 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
10°C (51 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Duca d'Este Grand Hotel
Life Sport Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
JUDO 25/10/2014 CAT 90 KG CA FRANCESCO PRAGLIOLA MONTEROTONDO TROFEO NAZIONALE CADETTI
1° FRANCESCO PRAGLIOLA 2° CHRISTIAN GUERRA 3° EMANUELE GRAZIANI 3° SIMONE VERDI.
Monterotondo (RM), vendesi appartamento €. 179.000,00
Vendesi appartamento a Monterotondo, località Sant'Anzino: ultimo piano di una piccola palazzina, ristrutturato nel 2011, ingresso, ampio salone, cucina abitabile, due camere da letto, cabina...
Bianco natale - Concerto Natale 2014 Sabina Singers men - Coro di Monterotondo
Bianco Natale, brano raccolto dal concerto di Natale 2014 del coro maschile di Monterotondo (RM)
Coro maschile Monterotondo - Ave Maria Schubert Franz
Alcuni brani del coro maschile di Monterotondo (RM) e feste paesane - Arrangiamenti Mauro Pezza.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mentana.
- Tor Lupara
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Palombara Sabina
- Fiano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Civitella San Paolo
- Montorio Romano
- Fara in Sabina
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Torrita Tiberina
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Castelnuovo di Farfa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: