in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (15 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (25 mi)
- Rieti Airport (30 mi)
- Latina Airport (35 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (42 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (75 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (83 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (108 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (115 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (162 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (187 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (19 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (15 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.016 and 12.656 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 0' 59" and E 12° 39' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:44 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Molette in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 87 residents is a town located in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Molette is now 05:44 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Molette, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-East. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mentana, Tor Lupara, Monterotondo, Sant'Angelo Romano and Guidonia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||9%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 51% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 18th of September 2021
28°C (82 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 19th of September 2021
27°C (81 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 20th of September 2021
25°C (77 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Duca d'Este Grand Hotel
OC Hotel Roma
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Hotel Al Casaletto
Life Sport Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
Sfilata Majorettes a Mentana - Roma : Festa dell'Autunno
Sfilata Majorettes a Mentana, provincia di Roma :per la Festa dell'Autunno.
Balli di Gruppo in Costume - Festa a Mentana - Roma - Danze di Fine estate
Festa a Mentana con balli di gruppo in costume tipico vicino Roma, danze e musiche per la fine dell'Estate.
Belle ragazze in abito da Sposa : sfilata Festa dell'Uva a Mentana - Roma : video
Belle ragazze in abito da Sposa si preparano per la sfilata in occasione della Festa dell'Uva a Mentana, in provincia di Roma: video youtube registrato domenica 7 ottobre.
Spose : ragazze sfilata Festa a Mentana (Roma) : video
Belle spose nella sfilata in occasione della Festa dell'uva o del vino a Mentana, vicino Roma. Video dei preparativi delle ragazze vestite in abito da sposa..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Molette.
- Tor Lupara
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Palombara Sabina
- Fiano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Montorio Romano
- Civitella San Paolo
- Fara in Sabina
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Castel Madama
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: