Casa di Loreto II
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (16 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (24 mi)
- Rieti Airport (30 mi)
- Latina Airport (37 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (44 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (74 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (85 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (106 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (117 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (161 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (186 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (10 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (10 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (19 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (16 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.024 and 12.618 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 1' 26" and E 12° 37' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:53 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:56 am and 5:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Casa di Loreto II
Casa di Loreto II in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 18 habitants is a town located in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Casa di Loreto II is now 07:53 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Casa di Loreto II, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-East. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Monterotondo, Mentana, Sant'Angelo Romano and Guidonia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Setting with 0 km/h (0 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 23rd of February 2020
17°C (62 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Monday, 24th of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Life Sport Hotel
Torre Di Pratolungo
Hotel Al Casaletto
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rimozione manifesti abusivi Monterotondo
I cittadini del movimento 5 stelle di Monterotondo ripuliscono la città dai manifesti abusivi.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
JUDO 25/10/2014 CAT 90 KG CA FRANCESCO PRAGLIOLA MONTEROTONDO TROFEO NAZIONALE CADETTI
1° FRANCESCO PRAGLIOLA 2° CHRISTIAN GUERRA 3° EMANUELE GRAZIANI 3° SIMONE VERDI.
European Championchips Kickboxing ISKA ROME Monterotondo ITALY 2009 Andrzej Szymański
European Championchips Kickboxing ISKA ROME Monterotondo ITALY 2009 Andrzej Szymański Full contact -71kg,Light contact -71kg. more www.andrzejszymanski.pl.
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - Via San Matteo 43, Monterotondo
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/bilivello-in-ottimo-stato-monterotondo-61971.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. Vendo bilivello in zona...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Casa di Loreto II.
- Tor Lupara
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Fiano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Palombara Sabina
- Civitella San Paolo
- Torrita Tiberina
- Fara in Sabina
- Montorio Romano
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Magliano Romano
- Rignano Flaminio
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Casa di Loreto II