Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (20 mi)
- Rieti Airport (26 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (27 mi)
- Latina Airport (41 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (47 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (70 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (84 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (102 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (120 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (157 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (182 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (14 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (14 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (24 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (21 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.091 and 12.613 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 5' 27" and E 12° 36' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:39 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:48 am and 8:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-15 07:21:05
Discover Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico
Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 26 citizens is a city in Italy about 15 mi (or 24 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico is now 05:39 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), South-East. We discovered 7 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monterotondo, Mentana, Fiano Romano, Capena and Tor Lupara. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 38% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Friday, 17th of July 2020
28°C (83 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 18th of July 2020
31°C (89 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 19th of July 2020
31°C (87 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Quality Hotel Green Palace
EuroHotel Roma Nord
Best Western Park Hotel & Resort
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Life Sport Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Depuratore di Monterotondo Semblera - Ligeam Srl - ACEA SpA
Ampliamento a 56000 abitanti del depuratore di Semblera Monterotondo (Roma).
Rimozione manifesti abusivi Monterotondo
I cittadini del movimento 5 stelle di Monterotondo ripuliscono la città dai manifesti abusivi.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lucus Feroniae was an ancient sacred grove dedicated to the Sabine goddess Feronia. It was located in Etruria, across the ancient Via Tiberina, in what is now the territory of the modern commune of Capena, Lazio, next to the border with the neighbouring commune of Fiano Romano. It was visited both by Latins and Sabines even in the time of Tullus Hostilius and was plundered by Hannibal in 211 BCE.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico.
- Fiano Romano
- Tor Lupara
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Civitella San Paolo
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Torrita Tiberina
- Palombara Sabina
- Fara in Sabina
- Ponzano Romano
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Rignano Flaminio
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Farfa
- Poggio Mirteto
- Montorio Romano
Scorano: A1 Roma Nord, Scorano (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Istituto Sperimentale Zootecnico