in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (12 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (20 mi)
- Latina Airport (34 mi)
- Rieti Airport (35 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (43 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (78 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (88 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (109 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (116 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (162 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (189 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (6 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (6 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (16 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (13 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (5 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.967 and 12.583 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 58' 0" and E 12° 34' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:58 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 7:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-04-19 08:24:01
Discover Casale Cesarina
Casale Cesarina in Province of Rome (Latium) is a town in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Casale Cesarina is now 02:58 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Casale Cesarina, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 10 mi (or 11 km), South-West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Mentana, Monterotondo, Rome and Guidonia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 15% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 21st of April 2021
16°C (62 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 22nd of April 2021
13°C (55 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 23rd of April 2021
19°C (66 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Cervara Park Hotel
Novotel Roma Est
Rouge et Noir
OC Hotel Roma
IH Hotels Rome Z3
Urban Garden Hotel
Torre Di Pratolungo
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
29/03/14 - Pitch b2b Mattia Marsella - Pt.1 @ B/Side Room - Brancaleone (Roma)
breakthecage & #Brancaleone pres. SPRING BREAK / COLOURS PARTY! B/Side Room (Underground/Techno) DJSET: Pitch b2b Mattia Marsella!
Fabrizio Moro @ Scuola Media F.Fellini di San Basilio (Roma) - 25/5/2012
Breve video edito dalla SCUOLA MEDIA "FEDERICO FELLINI" di Roma, quartiere San Basilio, e caricato per loro gentile concessione. E' rappresentato l'incontro che Fabrizio ha tenuto con moltissimi...
Ingresso in campo di San Basilio Palestrina e Ostiamare
Ingresso in campo e fischio d'inizio del match di Serie D tra San Basilio e Palestrina, vinto dai ragazzi locali, di Sergio Pirozzi, per 2 a 0 con reti di Morbidelli e Perrulli)
Girando Pagine parte seconda
Il video è stato realizzato con le ragazze ei ragazzi di San Basilio Nuovo, attori e protagonisti. Nasce dall'idea e dall'impegno di associazioni e cittadin...
MAPI RISTRUTTURAZIONE SI TROVA IN VIA CASALE DI SAN BASILIO N. 200, DA NOI PUOI TROVARE PERSONALE ALTAMENTE QUALIFICATO PER LA RISTRUTTURAZIONE DEL VOSTRO BA...
20/09/2012 Info-Point M5SRomaIV
Banchetto informativo Municipale del M5S Roma - IV Municipio. Via Casal Tidei (zona San Basilio)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rebibbia is a suburb of Rome, Italy, on the Via Tiburtina on the northeast edge of the city. The suburb, first developed at the start of the 20th century, consists almost completely of family homes, largely built with few floors and small gardens, in an almost rural style. The two churches of the Via Casal de' Pazzi and Piazza Ferriani are simple, having been renovated in a modern style. The eponymous jail has entrances on both the Via Bartolo Longo and the Via Tiburtina.
Rebibbia (Rome Metro)
Rebibbia is a station on the Rome Metro, and is the northern terminus of line B. It was opened in 1990 and is situated along via Tiburtina in the Rebibbia district at the north-eastern extremity of Rome. Beside the station is the Rebibbia prison.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Casale Cesarina.
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Fiano Romano
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Palombara Sabina
- Castel Gandolfo
- Civitella San Paolo
- Rocca di Papa
- Magliano Romano
Settecamini: A24 Roma GRA, Settecamini (source)
Rome: A24, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.