Fonte di Papa
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (18 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (24 mi)
- Rieti Airport (29 mi)
- Latina Airport (39 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (47 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (72 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (86 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (104 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (120 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (158 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (183 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (22 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (19 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (27 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.054 and 12.578 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 3' 15" and E 12° 34' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:22 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:28 am and 5:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-01-25 08:34:02
Explore Fonte di Papa
Fonte di Papa in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 74 inhabitants is located in Italy a little north of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Fonte di Papa is now 12:22 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Fonte di Papa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 13 mi (or 20 km), South. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monterotondo, Mentana, Tor Lupara, Riano and Capena. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 47 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 49% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Wednesday, 26th of January 2022
11°C (51 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 27th of January 2022
11°C (52 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 28th of January 2022
9°C (49 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
EuroHotel Roma Nord
Hotel Villa Spada
Francalancia Country Resort
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Depuratore di Monterotondo Semblera - Ligeam Srl - ACEA SpA
Ampliamento a 56000 abitanti del depuratore di Semblera Monterotondo (Roma).
Rimozione manifesti abusivi Monterotondo
I cittadini del movimento 5 stelle di Monterotondo ripuliscono la città dai manifesti abusivi.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fonte di Papa.
- Tor Lupara
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Fiano Romano
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Civitella San Paolo
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Magliano Romano
- Rignano Flaminio
- Torrita Tiberina
- Palombara Sabina
- Ponzano Romano
- Fara in Sabina
- Campagnano di Roma
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Calcata Nuova
Monterotondo, Monterotondo (source)
Marcigliana: A1 Settebagni GRA Roma, Marcigliana (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Fonte di Papa