in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (11 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (21 mi)
- Latina Airport (32 mi)
- Rieti Airport (35 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (41 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (79 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (87 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (111 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (114 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (164 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (190 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (7 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (7 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (15 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (12 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (4 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.956 and 12.613 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 57' 22" and E 12° 36' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:38 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 8:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Pratolungo in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 502 citizens is a city in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Pratolungo is now 01:38 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Pratolungo, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), South-West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Mentana, Monterotondo, Guidonia and Guidonia Montecelio. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||34°C / 93 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
33°C (92 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
33°C (91 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
32°C (89 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
IH Hotels Rome Z3
Novotel Roma Est
Rouge et Noir
Holiday Inn Express ROME - EAST
Cervara Park Hotel
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
OC Hotel Roma
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fabrizio Moro @ Scuola Media F.Fellini di San Basilio (Roma) - 25/5/2012
Breve video edito dalla SCUOLA MEDIA "FEDERICO FELLINI" di Roma, quartiere San Basilio, e caricato per loro gentile concessione. E' rappresentato l'incontro che Fabrizio ha tenuto con moltissimi...
Ingresso in campo di San Basilio Palestrina e Ostiamare
Ingresso in campo e fischio d'inizio del match di Serie D tra San Basilio e Palestrina, vinto dai ragazzi locali, di Sergio Pirozzi, per 2 a 0 con reti di Morbidelli e Perrulli)
Girando Pagine parte seconda
Il video è stato realizzato con le ragazze ei ragazzi di San Basilio Nuovo, attori e protagonisti. Nasce dall'idea e dall'impegno di associazioni e cittadin...
MAPI RISTRUTTURAZIONE SI TROVA IN VIA CASALE DI SAN BASILIO N. 200, DA NOI PUOI TROVARE PERSONALE ALTAMENTE QUALIFICATO PER LA RISTRUTTURAZIONE DEL VOSTRO BA...
20/09/2012 Info-Point M5SRomaIV
Banchetto informativo Municipale del M5S Roma - IV Municipio. Via Casal Tidei (zona San Basilio)
Neve a Casal Monastero Febbraio 2010
Breve video della emozionante nevicata del 2010...A guardarlo oggi, solo 4 anni dopo, quante cose sono cambiate nel nostro Quartiere!
28 Maggio 2009 Eutelia - blocco di via tiburtina
I lavoratori di Eutelia bloccano via Tiburtina per circa trenta minuti.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Settecamini is a quarter of Rome, and is the name of the sixth area of the town of Rome in the Agro Romano indicated by Z. VI. It is located in the east of the town near the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Italian for the "Greater Ring Junction") and it borders the town of Guidonia Montecelio. It is part of the Municipio V.
Rebibbia is a suburb of Rome, Italy, on the Via Tiburtina on the northeast edge of the city. The suburb, first developed at the start of the 20th century, consists almost completely of family homes, largely built with few floors and small gardens, in an almost rural style. The two churches of the Via Casal de' Pazzi and Piazza Ferriani are simple, having been renovated in a modern style. The eponymous jail has entrances on both the Via Bartolo Longo and the Via Tiburtina.
Rebibbia (Rome Metro)
Rebibbia is a station on the Rome Metro, and is the northern terminus of line B. It was opened in 1990 and is situated along via Tiburtina in the Rebibbia district at the north-eastern extremity of Rome. Beside the station is the Rebibbia prison.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pratolungo.
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Palombara Sabina
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Fiano Romano
- Rocca di Papa
- Castel Gandolfo
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Albano Laziale
Settecamini: A24, Settecamini (source)
Settecamini: A24 Roma GRA, Settecamini (source)
Rome: A24, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: