in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (13 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (24 mi)
- Rieti Airport (32 mi)
- Latina Airport (33 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (40 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (77 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (84 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (110 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (114 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (164 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (189 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (10 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (10 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (16 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (13 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (4 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.982 and 12.656 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 58' 56" and E 12° 39' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:31 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:36 am and 6:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-03-05 08:10:36
Delve into Santa Lucia
Santa Lucia in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 7,053 habitants is located in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Santa Lucia is now 11:31 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Santa Lucia, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 7 mi (or 10 km), South-East. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Mentana, Guidonia, Guidonia Montecelio and Sant'Angelo Romano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 6th of March 2021
16°C (62 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
Sunday, 7th of March 2021
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 8th of March 2021
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Holiday Inn Express ROME - EAST
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
OC Hotel Roma
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Cervara Park Hotel
Duca d'Este Grand Hotel
Novotel Roma Est
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sfilata Majorettes a Mentana - Roma : Festa dell'Autunno
Sfilata Majorettes a Mentana, provincia di Roma :per la Festa dell'Autunno.
Balli di Gruppo in Costume - Festa a Mentana - Roma - Danze di Fine estate
Festa a Mentana con balli di gruppo in costume tipico vicino Roma, danze e musiche per la fine dell'Estate.
Belle ragazze in abito da Sposa : sfilata Festa dell'Uva a Mentana - Roma : video
Belle ragazze in abito da Sposa si preparano per la sfilata in occasione della Festa dell'Uva a Mentana, in provincia di Roma: video youtube registrato domenica 7 ottobre.
Spose : ragazze sfilata Festa a Mentana (Roma) : video
Belle spose nella sfilata in occasione della Festa dell'uva o del vino a Mentana, vicino Roma. Video dei preparativi delle ragazze vestite in abito da sposa..
Veronica Iattoni 2° Regionale Free Mentana 2012 2013
Veronica Iattoni 2° Regionale Free Mentana 19-20 Gennaio 2013.
Nuove Costruzioni in Vendita diretta da Impresa - Via Tagliamento 12, Mentana
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/appartamenti-ottimamente-rifiniti-mentana-c508.html Descrizione annuncio: Direttamente da Costruttore. In...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Settecamini is a quarter of Rome, and is the name of the sixth area of the town of Rome in the Agro Romano indicated by Z. VI. It is located in the east of the town near the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Italian for the "Greater Ring Junction") and it borders the town of Guidonia Montecelio. It is part of the Municipio V.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Santa Lucia.
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Palombara Sabina
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Fiano Romano
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Castel Madama
- Montorio Romano
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- San Cesareo