in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (9 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (21 mi)
- Latina Airport (31 mi)
- Rieti Airport (36 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (40 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (80 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (87 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (112 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (113 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (165 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (7 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (7 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (13 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (10 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (3 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.933 and 12.617 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 55' 59" and E 12° 37' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:47 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:30 am and 6:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Settecamini
Settecamini in Province of Rome (Latium) is a town located in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Settecamini is now 08:47 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Settecamini, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 8 mi (or 11 km), South-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Mentana, Rome, Guidonia and Monterotondo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
20°C (69 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
21°C (70 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 25th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
OC Hotel Roma
Hotel Alba Roma
Best Western Roma Tor Vergata
IH Hotels Rome Z3
Holiday Inn Express ROME - EAST
Cervara Park Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Neve a Casal Monastero Febbraio 2010
Breve video della emozionante nevicata del 2010...A guardarlo oggi, solo 4 anni dopo, quante cose sono cambiate nel nostro Quartiere!
28 Maggio 2009 Eutelia - blocco di via tiburtina
I lavoratori di Eutelia bloccano via Tiburtina per circa trenta minuti.
Cascate artificiali via Tiburtina
Perchè andare alle cascate delle Marmore quando ogni contribuente paga la bolletta per queste cascate pubbliche sulla Tiburtina? C'è anche lo studio Mediaset!!!
Roma - Villetta a schiera in vendita
Villetta a schiera di 180 mq ca. in vendita, zona Tecnopolo Tiburtino - Roma a € 329.000 PIANO TERRA: Accesso indipendente con giardino laterale, ingresso con portone blindato, cucina abitabile,...
1 - Dalla copy strategy al viral dna: progettare creatività contagiose sui digital media
Mirko PALLERA CEO Ninja Marketing e autore di "Create! Progettare idee contagiose (e rendere il mondo migliore)" - www.ninjamarketing.it CONVEGNO: AGENDA DIG...
Difesa contro aggressione disarmata
Gli attacchi non sono prestabiliti, ma è una simulazione di aggressione reale, per questo Giovanni utilizza le protezioni contro colpi accidentali.
SPEEDBALL ROMA CLUB 19/05/2013
partita di paintball allo Speedball Roma Club di La Rustica per info: www.romapaintball.com.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Settecamini is a quarter of Rome, and is the name of the sixth area of the town of Rome in the Agro Romano indicated by Z. VI. It is located in the east of the town near the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Italian for the "Greater Ring Junction") and it borders the town of Guidonia Montecelio. It is part of the Municipio V.
Tor Tre Teste
Tor Tre Teste is a district of Rome, Italy, outside the city walls. It is located in Municipio VII along Via Praenestina. It has a population of 12,176. The area was part of the Roman countryside until the middle of the 20th century. Tre Teste means "three heads", it was named after a Roman funerary relief. One of the deceased is a veiled woman. The relief was walled into a tower built in the 12th century and belonging to the Lateran Basilica.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Settecamini.
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Castel Gandolfo
- Rocca di Papa
- Palombara Sabina
- Albano Laziale
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- San Cesareo
- Fiano Romano
- Rocca Priora
- Gallicano nel Lazio
Settecamini: A24, Settecamini (source)
Settecamini: A24 Roma GRA, Settecamini (source)
Rome: A24, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: