in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (11 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (19 mi)
- Latina Airport (33 mi)
- Rieti Airport (36 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (43 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (79 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (89 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (110 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (116 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (163 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (190 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (5 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (5 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (16 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (13 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (5 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.950 and 12.567 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 57' 0" and E 12° 34' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:53 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:24 am and 6:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Podere Rosa
Podere Rosa in Province of Rome (Latium) is a city in Italy a little north-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Podere Rosa is now 08:53 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Podere Rosa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 11 mi (or 9 km), South-West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tor Lupara, Rome, Monterotondo, Mentana and Riano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 17th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 18th of October 2021
18°C (65 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Holiday Inn Express ROME - EAST
IH Hotels Rome Z3
Cervara Park Hotel
Rouge et Noir
Torre Di Pratolungo
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Valerio e Federico in cameretta con la batteria.MOV
Valerio suona la batteria con un fan speciale..il fratellino Federico!!!!
KILLING TOUCH intervistati al JAILBREAK di Roma il 29 gennaio 2010 per MINI Radio Web http://www.myspace.com/killingtouch http://www.killingtouch.com/ http://www.myspace.com/jailbreaklive...
29/03/14 - Pitch b2b Mattia Marsella - Pt.1 @ B/Side Room - Brancaleone (Roma)
breakthecage & #Brancaleone pres. SPRING BREAK / COLOURS PARTY! B/Side Room (Underground/Techno) DJSET: Pitch b2b Mattia Marsella!
Fabrizio Moro @ Scuola Media F.Fellini di San Basilio (Roma) - 25/5/2012
Breve video edito dalla SCUOLA MEDIA "FEDERICO FELLINI" di Roma, quartiere San Basilio, e caricato per loro gentile concessione. E' rappresentato l'incontro che Fabrizio ha tenuto con moltissimi...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Santi Angeli Custodi a Città Giardino
Santi Angeli Custodi, church on Via Alpi Apuane, Rome.
Rebibbia is a suburb of Rome, Italy, on the Via Tiburtina on the northeast edge of the city. The suburb, first developed at the start of the 20th century, consists almost completely of family homes, largely built with few floors and small gardens, in an almost rural style. The two churches of the Via Casal de' Pazzi and Piazza Ferriani are simple, having been renovated in a modern style. The eponymous jail has entrances on both the Via Bartolo Longo and the Via Tiburtina.
Rebibbia (Rome Metro)
Rebibbia is a station on the Rome Metro, and is the northern terminus of line B. It was opened in 1990 and is situated along via Tiburtina in the Rebibbia district at the north-eastern extremity of Rome. Beside the station is the Rebibbia prison.
Ponte Mammolo (Rome Metro)
Ponte Mammolo is an above ground station on line B of the Rome Metro in the Ponte Mammolo district of Rome. It is on the road which links viale Palmiro Togliatti to via Tiburtina, and nearby is the river Aniene. The line itself opened in 1990 and so and for a long time line B services did not stop at the incomplete station, until the station finally opened in September 1997.
Santa Maria del Soccorso (Rome Metro)
Santa Maria del Soccorso is a surface station of Line B on the Rome Metro, named after the nearby church of Santa Maria del Soccorso. It is located on via Tiburtina, at the junction with via del Frantoio and via del Badile. It was opened in December 1990.
Pietralata (Rome Metro)
Pietralata is a station on Line B of the Rome Metro. It is located on via di Pietralata, after which it is named, in the Pietralata quarter, the 21st quarter of Rome, near the Forte Tiburtino and the Autostrada A24. It opened on 8 December 1990.
Monte Sacro is a hill in Rome on the banks of the river Aniene, some kilometres to the north-east of the Campidoglio. It popularly derives its name from being the site of rituals by augurs or haruspices and gives its name to the Monte Sacro quarter.
Monte Sacro (quarter)
Monte Sacro is the 16th quarter of Rome, named after the Monte Sacro. It takes its name from the namesake Monte Sacro hill.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Podere Rosa.
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Fiano Romano
- Castel Gandolfo
- Rocca di Papa
- Palombara Sabina
- Albano Laziale
- Magliano Romano
- Civitella San Paolo
Rome: A24, Rome (source)
Settecamini: A24 Roma GRA, Settecamini (source)
Rome: A24, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Postmodern Jukebox - Orion
Starting at: 11:00 pm (23:00).
More Information: eventful.com.