in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (18 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (26 mi)
- Rieti Airport (28 mi)
- Latina Airport (38 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (44 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (72 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (83 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (105 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (118 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (160 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (184 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (12 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (12 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (21 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (18 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.055 and 12.640 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 3' 16" and E 12° 38' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:40 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:24 am and 6:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Grottamarozza in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 41 citizens is a city in Italy about 13 mi (or 21 km) north-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Grottamarozza is now 05:40 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Grottamarozza, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mentana, Monterotondo, Tor Lupara, Sant'Angelo Romano and Guidonia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 67 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 18% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Monday, 18th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
18°C (65 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
Quality Hotel Green Palace
EuroHotel Roma Nord
Life Sport Hotel
Tenuta Agricola Fonte di Papa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
JUDO 25/10/2014 CAT 90 KG CA FRANCESCO PRAGLIOLA MONTEROTONDO TROFEO NAZIONALE CADETTI
1° FRANCESCO PRAGLIOLA 2° CHRISTIAN GUERRA 3° EMANUELE GRAZIANI 3° SIMONE VERDI.
Raduno Auto Storiche a Monterotondo Roma - Stadio Cecconi
A Monterotondo provincia di Roma, video del raduno di auto storiche nello stadio Cecconi.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Grottamarozza.
- Tor Lupara
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Fiano Romano
- Palombara Sabina
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Civitella San Paolo
- Fara in Sabina
- Montorio Romano
- Torrita Tiberina
- Montopoli in Sabina
- San Polo dei Cavalieri
- Castelnuovo di Farfa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: