in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (19 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (26 mi)
- Rieti Airport (27 mi)
- Latina Airport (39 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (46 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (71 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (84 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (103 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (119 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (158 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (183 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (12 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (12 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (23 mi)
- Rainbow Magicland (amusement park, (28 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (19 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (29 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.070 and 12.616 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 4' 11" and E 12° 36' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:15 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:38 am and 8:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-05-28 08:21:35
Delve into San Martino
San Martino in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 103 habitants is a town located in Italy about 13 mi (or 22 km) north-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in San Martino is now 04:15 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to San Martino, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South-East. We saw 9 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monterotondo, Mentana, Tor Lupara, Fiano Romano and Capena. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||12%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 81% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Sunday, 29th of May 2022
27°C (80 °F)
19°C (65 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 30th of May 2022
29°C (85 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 31st of May 2022
32°C (90 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Quality Hotel Green Palace
Hotel Belvedere Mentana
EuroHotel Roma Nord
Best Western Park Hotel & Resort
Life Sport Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rimozione manifesti abusivi Monterotondo
I cittadini del movimento 5 stelle di Monterotondo ripuliscono la città dai manifesti abusivi.
Eclisse 20 3 2015 - Monterotondo Italia - Locator JN62HB
Timelapse dell'eclisse di sole visibile da Monterotondo (Roma) dalle ore 10 alle ore 11. Benvenuta primavera :)
Conferenza stampa pre gara Asd Monterotondo Calcio - Città Di Monterotondo
La prima storica conferenza stampa degli allenatori Paolo Malizia e Stefano Sgherri una volta compagni di squadra ora avversari nell'antipasto del derby tra Asd Monterotondo Calcio e Città...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Crustumerium (or Crustuminum) was an ancient town of Latium, on the edge of the Sabine territory, near the headwaters of the Allia, not far from the Tiber. In Rome's early semi-legendary history, the Crustumini were amongst the peoples which attended Romulus' festival of Neptune Equester. At that festival, the Roman men seized the young women amongst the visiting spectators, an event known as the Rape of the Sabine Women. Afterwards, according to Livy, the Crustumini commenced hostilities.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Martino.
- Tor Lupara
- Fiano Romano
- Sant'Angelo Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Civitella San Paolo
- Palombara Sabina
- Torrita Tiberina
- Fara in Sabina
- Rignano Flaminio
- Montopoli in Sabina
- Ponzano Romano
- Montorio Romano
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Farfa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: