Murillo Fatigati I
in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (4 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (37 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (72 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (73 mi)
- Latina Airport (85 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (104 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (109 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (124 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (127 mi)
- Rieti Airport (129 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (11 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (9 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (8 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.925 and 14.335 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 55' 30" and E 14° 20' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:13 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:53 am and 6:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Murillo Fatigati I
Murillo Fatigati I in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 21 habitants is a city located in Italy about 116 mi (or 186 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Murillo Fatigati I is now 02:13 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Murillo Fatigati I, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South-West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Casalnuovo di Napoli, Afragola, Cardito, Acerra and Caivano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
28°C (82 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 27th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Villa Buonanno
Futura Centro Congressi
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Raffaele Petrellese - Goalkeeper_1
Questo è un video dove sono raccolti i miei momenti chiave delle partite della mia squadra, il Mugnano City, che disputa il campionato di Promozione, contro il Giugliano ed il San Marco Trotti....
AGENZIA DI PALO TOURING MULTISERVICE CASALNUOVO DI NAPOLI (NAPOLI)
AGENZIA DI PALO TOURING MULTISERVICE http://www.paginegialle.it/agenziadipolomultiservice 18, v. V. Emanuele III Tel 327 2282793, 081 5225480, 338 2457208 Di Palo Multiservice è ...
Fuochi d'artificio Casalnuovo di Napoli
Fuochi d'artificio a Casalnuovo di Napoli 25/07/2014 in occasione della festività di San Giacomo.
Studio Merloni - Casalnuovo di Napoli
Studio di posturologia, chinesiologia e ortopedia integrata del Dott. Antonio Castellano.
1° Fase Campionato Regionale Kickboxing -70kg Casalnuovo di napoli 2013(Patraş Marian)
TRASLOCHI B.R.A.S. CASALNUOVO DI NAPOLI (NAPOLI)
TRASLOCHI B.R.A.S. http://www.traslochibras.com/traslochi-italia-estero.html 332, c. Umberto I Tel 081 8429621 Per i vostri traslochi a Napoli affidatevi all'esperienza della ditta Bras Traslochi....
festa san Biagio fuochi Terracciano
Terracciano Fuochi Artificiali Via B. Fontana, 10 , 80011 Casalnuovo di Napoli Località Area di Settembre - Napoli Telefono: 0818429895 - 3477514820 | Fax: 0818429895 |
EMERGENZA RIFIUTI 12-06-2009 CASALNUOVO NUVOLA TOSSICA NOTTURNA
http://incisout.spaces.live.com/default.aspx http://www.laterradeifuochi.it 12-06-2009 Casalnuovo di Napoli ore 23:41 nell'aria c'è una fortissima puzza di bruciato, gli aerei che atterrano...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Napoli Afragola railway station
Naples Afragola is a proposed railway station of Naples. Construction is currently on hold.
Acerra Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Acerra, Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the town of Acerra in Campania, southern Italy. Since the 11th century it has been the seat of the Bishop of Acerra.
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum is located in Casoria in the Province of Naples, Italy. In 2003 the comune approached Antonio Manfredi, a local artist and advocate of international contemporary art, as part of an initiative of local revitalization under the banner Una città per l'arte. The museum was founded in 2005 and has an exhibition space of 3,500 m, largely devoted to its permanent collection of some thousand works by international artists.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Murillo Fatigati I.
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Grumo Nevano
- Castello di Cisterna
- Orta di Atella
- Pollena Trocchia
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- Massa di Somma
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- Melito di Napoli
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Murillo Fatigati I