in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (69 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (76 mi)
- Latina Airport (80 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (103 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (104 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (119 mi)
- Rieti Airport (125 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (132 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (10 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (4 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.942 and 14.235 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 56' 32" and E 14° 14' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:39 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:55 am and 5:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Sant'Antimo in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 33,561 residents is a town located in Italy about 111 mi (or 178 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Sant'Antimo is now 09:39 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports nearby Sant'Antimo, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Casandrino, Cesa, Sant'Arpino, Melito di Napoli and Grumo Nevano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1029 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 17th of February 2020
14°C (57 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 18th of February 2020
14°C (57 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
13°C (56 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Giulivo & Village
Capodimonte Grand Hotel
Millennium Gold Hotel
Hotel La Corte
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Processione Di Sant'Antimo 2011 (NA)
LA PROCESSIONE DI SANT'ANTIMO DEL 10 MAGGIO DEL 2011 . IL SANTO PATRONO PERCORRE LE VIE DELLA SUA CITTà.
Bicicletta Pubblicitaria Sant'Antimo - Napoli
Livia Corvino Pubblicità offre la nuova forma pubblicitaria, che nella piccola dimensione circolano ovunque e soprattutto innovativa ed ecologica: la BICICLETTA PUBBLICITARIA (www.biciclettapubbl...
Estratto Santa messa di Pasqua La resurrezione di Cristo
Estratto Santa messa di Pasqua La resurrezione di Cristo.
Solenne veglia Pasquale e celebrazione della messa
Solenne veglia Pasquale e celebrazione della messa.
01/06/2014 - Fuochi pirotecnici Sant'Antimo (NA)
Fuochi pirotecnici ditta Di Matteo. Festa di Sant'Antimo.
Sant'Antimo(Na). RC-AUTO TARIFFA ITALIA
Domenica 9 novembre 2014 Sala consiliare Comune di Sant'Antimo(Na) Intervento del Presidente regionale Federconsumatori, Rosario Stornaiuolo. Organizzazione: Federconsumatori Sant'Antimo ...
Santuario S. Antimo P. M. Tempo Estate Eccezionale - Oratorio Estivo 2011 Passi in Piazza
Video della festa finale dell'Oratorio Estivo organizzato dal Santuario di S. Antimo P.M. in Sant'Antimo (NA) dal 9 al 21 luglio 2011 nell'ambito del Tempo Estate Eccezionale con la partecipazione...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Scampìa is a modern suburb in the north of Naples. The population is about 80,000.
Piscinola, or Piscinola-Marianella, is a northern suburb of Naples, Italy, with a population of ca. 20,000.
Secondigliano is a relatively modern suburb in the north of Naples, in southern Italy.
Aversa Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Aversa, Cattedrale di San Paolo) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the city of Aversa in the province of Caserta, Campania, Italy. It has been the seat of the Bishop of Aversa from the bishopric's foundation in 1053. The Romanesque cathedral, dedicated to Saint Paul, has a spectacular ambulatory and an octagonal dome.
Aversa railway station
Aversa railway station (Italian: Stazione di Aversa) serves the town and comune of Aversa, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1867, it forms the junction between the Rome–Formia–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). Most train services are operated by Trenitalia. Each of these companies is a subsidiary of Ferrovie dello Stato (FS), Italy's state-owned rail company.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sant'Antimo.
- Melito di Napoli
- Grumo Nevano
- Giugliano in Campania
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Orta di Atella
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Marano di Napoli
- San Marcellino
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Accordi @ DISACCORDI Open-air Cinema Festival 11th Edition
Starting at: 11:00 pm (23:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: