in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (40 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (70 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (73 mi)
- Latina Airport (83 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (102 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (106 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (121 mi)
- Rieti Airport (126 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (129 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (11 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (6 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (11 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.953 and 14.290 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 57' 9" and E 14° 17' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:42 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:54 am and 6:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Crispano in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 12,249 citizens is a place in Italy about 113 mi (or 181 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Crispano is now 01:42 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near Crispano, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 7 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South. We encountered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cardito, Caivano, Frattamaggiore, Frattaminore and Orta di Atella. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
28°C (82 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 27th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Millennium Gold Hotel
Futura Centro Congressi
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
LA NOSTRA ASSOCIAZIONE SI OCCUPA DI IPPOTERAPIA PER BAMBINI AUTISTICI E/O DISABILI. SIAMO UNA STRUTTURA ONLUS OPERANTE IN FRATTAMINORE (NA) VIA CRISPANO SNC.
centro ippoterapia frattaminore
video istituzionale del centro ippoterapia frattaminore by asd horse team onlus.
Atella.TV Rifiuti Uscita Asse Mediano Orta di Atella, Crispano, Frattaminore
Atella.TV è la Web-TV della Cultura in onda 24/24 ore su http://www.atella.tv/, un progetto dell' "Associazione Culturale Atella Multimedia" http://www.atellamultimedia.org/ . Anche se la...
Tutorial modulo ROYAL per Orecchini o Ciondolo - Perle Superduo Rocailles DIY
Ecco il mio secondo video tutorial! Grazie a tutti per i complimenti e l'incoraggiamento e grazie per le iscrizioni. Aspetto i vostri pareri su questa creazione ;) . . . alla prossima!!! La...
Testa Calzature Store - New Opening - www.madeineventi.com
L'Azienda Testa Calzature è lieta di invitarvi all'apertura del nuovo Store Venerdì 7 Marzo 2014 ore 18.00. L'inaugurazione vedrà lo spettacolo di Marcello Giuliano, già nota figura artistica...
DIY Tutorial Orecchini Opera - rulla superduo rocailles bicono Swarovski beading
Grazie a tutti per aver seguito questo tutorial :) Il link alla mia paginetta fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/BURZY-Creazioni/1375586409344668 Occorrente: - Rulla - Superduo - Rocailles...
Centro Arte Danza - Napoli. Showreel esami 2010 HD
Centro Arte Danza diretto da Maria Luigia Esposito e Daniela Izzo. Via G. Verdi, 1 Frattamaggiore (NA) Italia. Showreel esami di fino anno accademico 2010. http://centroartedanza.spaces.li...
Madonna dell'arco lunedi in albis 2/3
Madonna Dell'Arco Lunedì in Albis associazione Maria ss dell'arco Via Praus Casandrino sfila a Frattamaggiore.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Napoli Afragola railway station
Naples Afragola is a proposed railway station of Naples. Construction is currently on hold.
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum is located in Casoria in the Province of Naples, Italy. In 2003 the comune approached Antonio Manfredi, a local artist and advocate of international contemporary art, as part of an initiative of local revitalization under the banner Una città per l'arte. The museum was founded in 2005 and has an exhibition space of 3,500 m, largely devoted to its permanent collection of some thousand works by international artists.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Crispano.
- Orta di Atella
- Grumo Nevano
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Melito di Napoli
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
- San Marco Evangelista
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.