in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (69 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (74 mi)
- Latina Airport (81 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (102 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (104 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (119 mi)
- Rieti Airport (125 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (131 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (4 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.957 and 14.251 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 57' 25" and E 14° 15' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:34 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:58 am and 8:19 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Sant'Arpino
Sant'Arpino in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 12,028 habitants is a town located in Italy about 111 mi (or 178 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Sant'Arpino is now 08:34 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Sant'Arpino, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 9 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Succivo, Orta di Atella, Cesa, Frattaminore and Sant'Antimo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 1st of August 2021
35°C (94 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 2nd of August 2021
32°C (89 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
35°C (95 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Millennium Gold Hotel
Capodimonte Grand Hotel
Hotel Giulivo & Village
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Da Donato Hotel Ristorante
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Napoli Nord - TV.Presentazione Libro da Atella a Sant'Arpino .mp4
NAPOLI NORD TV - Streaming http://livestre.am/49mbP Sito http://napolinordtv.it Venerdì 5 ottobre 2012 a Sant'Arpino Antonio Lubrano, Antonio Bassolino, Marco Rossi Doria, Daniela...
Atella.TV - Speciale Pulcinellamente XIV - Edizione 2012 - Interviste
Atella.TV, la Web-TV della Cultura vi ripropone il meglio della Rassegna Teatro Scuola Pulcinellamente XIV, edizione 2012, tenutasi a Sant'Arpino in provincia di Caserta. Marianna Bini ha intervist...
Succivo 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Michele Bruscella
Succivo - SS. Salvatore 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Bruscella Italian Group.
Succivo 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Giuseppe Scudo
Succivo - SS. Salvatore 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Giuseppe e Ciro Scudo.
'O SURDATO 'NNAMMURATO
Nicola "appiccia" la serenata a quella che l'indomani sarà sua moglie: Daniela.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Naples American High School
Naples American High School is a high school within the Department of Defense Education Activity system. It is located in Campania, Italy.
Aversa railway station
Aversa railway station (Italian: Stazione di Aversa) serves the town and comune of Aversa, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1867, it forms the junction between the Rome–Formia–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). Most train services are operated by Trenitalia. Each of these companies is a subsidiary of Ferrovie dello Stato (FS), Italy's state-owned rail company.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sant'Arpino.
- Orta di Atella
- Grumo Nevano
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Melito di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
- Mugnano di Napoli
- San Marcellino
- Marano di Napoli
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
S. Arpino, Sant'Arpino