in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (2 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (39 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (71 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (75 mi)
- Latina Airport (83 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (105 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (106 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (121 mi)
- Rieti Airport (128 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (131 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 4 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (7 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (9 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (6 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (6 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (10 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.910 and 14.265 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 54' 34" and E 14° 15' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:33 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 8:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Arzano
Arzano in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 34,933 habitants is located in Italy about 113 mi (or 183 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Arzano is now 11:33 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Arzano, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 3 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Casavatore, Casandrino, Grumo Nevano, Casoria and Frattamaggiore. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
28°C (82 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
33°C (92 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
28°C (83 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Capodichino International Hotel
Kleopatra Design Hotel
Del Real Orto Botanico
Culture Hotel Villa Capodimonte
Capodimonte Grand Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
championnat de france mountainboard arzano 2012
petit edit sur ce week end du 11 et 12 aout lors des championnat de france de mountainboard a arzano.
Arzano, ristrutturato con terrazzo a livello euro 120.000,00
Ho creato questo video con YouTube Slideshow Creator (http://www.youtube.com/upload)
Movimento Jabez - Nella Tua Luce (LIVE ARZANO)
15/09/13 Brano estratto dal live al "Festival ARZANO" nella Villa Comunale. (brano cover tradotto dal MJ de "en espiritu y en verdad")
Napoli - Arzano - Affittiamo uffici in prestigioso condominio custodito notte e giorno
Napoli - Arzano - C.so Salvatore D'Amato - affittiamo in condominio commerciale artigianale custodito notte e giorno capannoni da 350 mq. Disponibilità di intere palazzine uffici o parte di...
Arzano (3.jun.pc open) : Victoire de Kilian Joalland (US Ponchâteau)
1. Killian Joalland (US Pontchâteau) 1erjunior, 2. T. Waszkiewicz (US La Gacilly), 3. L. Nicol (OC Locminé), 4. T. Guillot (VSP Lamballe) 2ejunior, 5. R. Le Couédic (CC Langueux), 6. A....
Sintesi Virtus Pallacanestro Arzano vs Virtus Pozzuoli
sintesi dell'incontro di basket Virtus Pallacanestro Arzano vs.Virtus Pozzuoli disputata al Palazzetto dello sport Domenico Rea in Arzano (Napoli )
WOOLBED MATERASSI ARZANO (NAPOLI)
WOOLBED MATERASSI http://www.paginegialle.it/capanogiuseppe 27/A, v. Volpicelli Tel 081 5736822 Fax 081 5736822 La Woolbed di Giuseppe Capano, azienda leader nella produzione e ...
METAL COSTRUZIONI srl ARZANO (NAPOLI)
METAL COSTRUZIONI srl http://www.paginegialle.it/metalcostruzioni km 21500, circonv. Esterna Tel 081 5735507, 081 7316819 Fax 081 5735507 La Metal Costruzioni Allestimenti nasce nel 1984 con ...
L'altra Arzano www.pixelzoom.it
www.pixelzoom.it Un servizio di Marco Peluso Riprese video di Agrippino Caizza Montaggio video di Fabrizio Esposito.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Scampìa is a modern suburb in the north of Naples. The population is about 80,000.
Naples International Airport
Naples International Airport is the airport serving Naples, Italy. It is located 3.2 NM north-northeast of the city in the Capodichino district of Naples. The airport has two terminal buildings: Terminal 1 is for departing travellers and Terminal 2, located away from the airfield, is used for charter operations. The airport is operated by GE.S.A.C. , a corporation partially owned by the British airport company BAA.
San Carlo all'Arena
San Carlo all'Arena is a neighbourhood of Naples, southern Italy, to the north-east of the old historic center of the city. The area centers on the gigantic Bourbon Hospice for the Poor on the square, Piazza Carlo III, named for Charles III the first Bourbon king of Naples. It is named after the Church of San Carlo all'Arena.
Piscinola, or Piscinola-Marianella, is a northern suburb of Naples, Italy, with a population of ca. 20,000.
Secondigliano is a relatively modern suburb in the north of Naples, in southern Italy.
Vele di Scampia
The Vele di Scampia (English: Sails of Scampia) are a large urban housing project built between 1962 and 1975 in the Scampia neighbourhood of Naples, Italy.
Eighth Municipality of Naples
Municipalità 8 (Ottava Municipalità) Country:22x20px Italy Municipality: Naples Area:17.45 km² Population:92,616 Pop. density:? km² Established:2005 Seat:Viale Resistenza, comp. 12 President:Carmine Malinconico Vice President:Nicola Tortella Website:M8 on Naples site Map The Eighth Municipality is one of the ten boroughs in which the Italian city of Naples is divided.
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum is located in Casoria in the Province of Naples, Italy. In 2003 the comune approached Antonio Manfredi, a local artist and advocate of international contemporary art, as part of an initiative of local revitalization under the banner Una città per l'arte. The museum was founded in 2005 and has an exhibition space of 3,500 m, largely devoted to its permanent collection of some thousand works by international artists.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Arzano.
- Grumo Nevano
- Melito di Napoli
- Orta di Atella
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Marano di Napoli
- Gricignano di Aversa
Capodichino: A56 (Tangenziale di Napoli) − Corso Malta, Capodichino (source)
Capodimonte: A56 (Tangenziale Di Napoli) − Arenella, Capodimonte (source)
Capodichino: A56 Tangenziale Napoli/Naples Bypass km. 17,7 TC 19 Volto Santo, Capodichino (source)
Capodimonte: Capri, Napoli, Capodimonte (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: