in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (4 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (41 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (70 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (75 mi)
- Latina Airport (81 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (104 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (105 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (120 mi)
- Rieti Airport (126 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (132 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (10 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (7 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (5 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (11 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.928 and 14.247 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 55' 42" and E 14° 14' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:24 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Casandrino in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 13,179 inhabitants is located in Italy about 112 mi (or 180 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Casandrino is now 01:24 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Casandrino, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 5 mi (or 9 km), South. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grumo Nevano, Sant'Antimo, Melito di Napoli, Arzano and Sant'Arpino. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 24th of September 2021
24°C (75 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 25th of September 2021
25°C (78 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
27°C (80 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Kleopatra Design Hotel
Capodimonte Grand Hotel
Capodichino International Hotel
Culture Hotel Villa Capodimonte
Millennium Gold Hotel
Tulip Inn Naples Airport
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Estratto Santa messa di Pasqua La resurrezione di Cristo
Estratto Santa messa di Pasqua La resurrezione di Cristo.
Solenne veglia Pasquale e celebrazione della messa
Solenne veglia Pasquale e celebrazione della messa.
Festa di Casandrino Volo Dell'Angelo 2012 (Domenica)
Il Famosissimo volo dell'angelo della domenica pomeriggio.
Grumo Nevano - Tentata rapina alla gioielleria ORO IN (Auto in fiamme)
Verso le 17:20 - Grumo Nevano 14 giugno 2012 . Guarda il filmato delle foto http://youtu.be/uDRxBX9NQ3g.
Allagamento Universale Casandrino [1 di 3] - Introduzione
Allagamento a Casandrino del 6 giugno 2008 peggiorato dalla perenne emergenza rifiuti. Parte 1 di 3.
Via Crucis del 27 03 2015
La tradizionale via Crucis (27 03 2015) Back stage e processione Station of the Cross Gesù confido in Te.
Musica nei Cortili - La storia del Palazzo Landolfo - Grumo Nevano
100 anni dell'inaugurazione del Palazzo Landolfo (Corso Cirillo) da un idea di Giovanni Del Prete, Chitarra Riccardo Del Prete, Voce recitante Francesca Iovine " La storia del Palazzo Landolfo".
Auguri di buona pasqua ai Casandrinesi
Auguri di buona pasqua ai Casandrinesi dai nostri parroci del Santuario Maria SS Assunta in cielo ( Madonna di Casandrino)
Allagamento Universale Casandrino [3 di 3] - Fiat Uno
Allagamento a Casandrino del 6 giugno 2008 peggiorato dalla perenne emergenza rifiuti. Parte 3 di 3.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Scampìa is a modern suburb in the north of Naples. The population is about 80,000.
Piscinola, or Piscinola-Marianella, is a northern suburb of Naples, Italy, with a population of ca. 20,000.
Secondigliano is a relatively modern suburb in the north of Naples, in southern Italy.
Vele di Scampia
The Vele di Scampia (English: Sails of Scampia) are a large urban housing project built between 1962 and 1975 in the Scampia neighbourhood of Naples, Italy.
Eighth Municipality of Naples
Municipalità 8 (Ottava Municipalità) Country:22x20px Italy Municipality: Naples Area:17.45 km² Population:92,616 Pop. density:? km² Established:2005 Seat:Viale Resistenza, comp. 12 President:Carmine Malinconico Vice President:Nicola Tortella Website:M8 on Naples site Map The Eighth Municipality is one of the ten boroughs in which the Italian city of Naples is divided.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Casandrino.
- Grumo Nevano
- Melito di Napoli
- Orta di Atella
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Marano di Napoli
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: