in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (68 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (76 mi)
- Latina Airport (80 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (103 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (103 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (118 mi)
- Rieti Airport (125 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (133 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (10 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (7 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (3 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Panorama su Procida e Ischia (observation point, (13 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.936 and 14.220 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 56' 10" and E 14° 13' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:39 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Appia-Parco Platani
Appia-Parco Platani in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 66 habitants is a city located in Italy about 110 mi (or 178 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Appia-Parco Platani is now 05:39 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Appia-Parco Platani, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sant'Antimo, Giugliano in Campania, Melito di Napoli, Casandrino and Mugnano di Napoli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 25% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Friday, 24th of September 2021
24°C (74 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 25th of September 2021
25°C (77 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais La Villa
Ranch Palace Hotel
Capodimonte Grand Hotel
Hotel Giulivo & Village
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
LA MONTANARA spa SANT'ANTIMO (NAPOLI)
LA MONTANARA spa http://www.paginegialle.it/montanaroernesto km 18, v. Appia Sud (s.s. 7/bis) Tel 081 5059392 Fax 081 5059390 Produzione e lavorazione di ananas e pesche sciroppate, frutta...
Processione Di Sant'Antimo 2011 (NA)
LA PROCESSIONE DI SANT'ANTIMO DEL 10 MAGGIO DEL 2011 . IL SANTO PATRONO PERCORRE LE VIE DELLA SUA CITTà.
Bicicletta Pubblicitaria Sant'Antimo - Napoli
Livia Corvino Pubblicità offre la nuova forma pubblicitaria, che nella piccola dimensione circolano ovunque e soprattutto innovativa ed ecologica: la BICICLETTA PUBBLICITARIA (www.biciclettapubbl...
L'olio della vedova - GS21-2012 - Gesù è il Signore - TeleOltre
Trasmissione Televisiva "Gesù è il Signore" in onda sul canale digitale TeleOltre e sul sito www.teleoltre.tv. Titolo Predicazione : L'olio della vedova Versi Predicazione : 2° Re 4 :...
Decorazione con la pasta di zucchero
Esempio di decorazione con pasta di zucchero classica per torta "musicale"!
01/06/2014 - Fuochi pirotecnici Sant'Antimo (NA)
Fuochi pirotecnici ditta Di Matteo. Festa di Sant'Antimo.
Sant'Antimo(Na). RC-AUTO TARIFFA ITALIA
Domenica 9 novembre 2014 Sala consiliare Comune di Sant'Antimo(Na) Intervento del Presidente regionale Federconsumatori, Rosario Stornaiuolo. Organizzazione: Federconsumatori Sant'Antimo ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Scampìa is a modern suburb in the north of Naples. The population is about 80,000.
Piscinola, or Piscinola-Marianella, is a northern suburb of Naples, Italy, with a population of ca. 20,000.
Aversa Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Aversa, Cattedrale di San Paolo) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the city of Aversa in the province of Caserta, Campania, Italy. It has been the seat of the Bishop of Aversa from the bishopric's foundation in 1053. The Romanesque cathedral, dedicated to Saint Paul, has a spectacular ambulatory and an octagonal dome.
Vele di Scampia
The Vele di Scampia (English: Sails of Scampia) are a large urban housing project built between 1962 and 1975 in the Scampia neighbourhood of Naples, Italy.
Aversa railway station
Aversa railway station (Italian: Stazione di Aversa) serves the town and comune of Aversa, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1867, it forms the junction between the Rome–Formia–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). Most train services are operated by Trenitalia. Each of these companies is a subsidiary of Ferrovie dello Stato (FS), Italy's state-owned rail company.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Appia-Parco Platani.
- Giugliano in Campania
- Melito di Napoli
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Grumo Nevano
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Marano di Napoli
- Orta di Atella
- San Marcellino
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: