in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (4 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (34 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (72 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (77 mi)
- Latina Airport (89 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (108 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (112 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (126 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (127 mi)
- Rieti Airport (133 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (11 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (12 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (4 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.879 and 14.366 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 52' 42" and E 14° 21' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:22 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:53 am and 6:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Musci in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 1,415 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 119 mi (or 191 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Musci is now 03:22 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Musci, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cercola, Volla, Pollena Trocchia, Massa di Somma and San Sebastiano al Vesuvio. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
27°C (81 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 27th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Futura Centro Congressi
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Rama Palace Hotel
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sale Feste Napoli Liberty City Fun
Fitta la sala per la tua festa. A Volla in provincia di Napoli presso il parco giochi Liberty City Fun.
M5S Cercola: Incontro campagna elettorale 18/05/2013 parte 4
il movimento di cercola ha organizzato un incontro conoscitivo per la campagna elettorale. Intervengono attivisti di Cercola e membri di spicco del movimento...
Telethon 19 12 2009
Manifestazione per Telethon 19 Dic. 2009 organizzata dall'Avis di Massa e la protezione civile di Cercola con il patrocinio del Comune di Cercola presso il palazzetto dello sport di Cercola...
Seconda Edizione Giornata del gioco a Volla
Lunedi 19 Maggio 2014 si è tenuta la seconda edizione di "Il giorno del gioco" a Volla con la fantastica animazione del Liberty City Fun.
Una Pasqua colma di gioia e pace ☆
Auguri per la Pace e per la Pasqua. Partecipanti al Laboratorio di Produzione AudioVisivi nella Globalità dei Linguaggi, coordinato da Maurizio Der Suchende. Una produzione: Cooperativa Umanista...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Santa Maria Airfield
Santa Maria Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located in the Cappella Santa Maria Del Carmine area of Naples, about 23 km southeast from the main Naples Airport. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Cercola Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 2 km north of Cercola in the Province of Naples in the Italian region Campania. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force IX Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Musci.
- Pollena Trocchia
- Massa di Somma
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- Castello di Cisterna
- Somma Vesuviana
- Torre del Greco
- San Vitaliano
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: