San Marco Evangelista
in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (11 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (41 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (68 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (68 mi)
- Latina Airport (82 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (97 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (105 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (121 mi)
- Rieti Airport (123 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (126 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (17 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (15 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (10 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (15 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.037 and 14.340 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 2' 13" and E 14° 20' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:08 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:51 am and 6:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into San Marco Evangelista
San Marco Evangelista in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 6,296 habitants is located in Italy about 112 mi (or 180 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in San Marco Evangelista is now 01:08 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to San Marco Evangelista, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), North. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Nicola la Strada, Capodrise, Caserta, Marcianise and Recale. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 14% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 24th of September 2021
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 25th of September 2021
26°C (80 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
28°C (82 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Hotel Bruman Caserta
Dei Cavalieri Caserta
Novotel Caserta Sud
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Villa Maria Cristina
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Apple Store Marcianise (CE) - Napoli - centro commerciale campania
tutto il percorso per arrivare al dayone del primo apple store al sud... beccata la maglia regalo (giusto in tempo, erano le ultime)
GE.S.I. srl MARCIANISE (CASERTA)
GE.S.I. srl http://www.paginegialle.it/gesi zona industriale Tel 0823 512105, 0823 696452 Fax 0823 696011 Ge.Si. è un'azienda specializzata nella produzione, vendita e distribuzione di articoli...
Caserta: ex Saint Gobain
Area ex Saint-Gobain a Caserta, lasciata in stato di abbandono seppur utilizzata in parte come parcheggio per gli edifici dell'ultima speculazione edilizia, in parte semi-distrutta, in particolare...
Cantici scuola domenicale - Chiesa Evangelica San Marco Evangelista
Cantici scuola domenicale http://www.chiesaevangelicasanmarco.eu Comunità Evangelica Pentecostale di San Marco Evangelista (Ce)
Recita scuola domenicale - Chiesa Evangelica San Marco Evangelista
Recita scuola domenicale http://www.chiesaevangelicasanmarco.eu Comunità Evangelica Pentecostale di San Marco Evangelista (Ce) Soggetto: Carla Cedendo.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palace of Caserta
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence in Caserta, southern Italy, constructed for the Bourbon kings of Naples. It was the largest palace and one of the largest buildings erected in Europe during the 18th century. In 1997, the Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, described in its nomination as "the swan song of the spectacular art of the Baroque, from which it adopted all the features needed to create the illusions of multidirectional space".
Caserta railway station
Caserta railway station (Italian: Stazione di Caserta) serves the city and comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1843, it forms the junction between the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway, and is also a terminus of the Salerno–Caserta railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services are operated by Trenitalia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Marco Evangelista.
- San Nicola la Strada
- Portico di Caserta
- Macerata Campania
- San Prisco
- Castel Morrone
- Valle di Maddaloni
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Orta di Atella
- San Tammaro
Casapulla: A1 Caserta Nord, Casapulla (source)
Marcianise: Autostrada A1 − Caserta Sud (km 742.5), Marcianise (source)
San Marco Evangelista: A1 Caserta, San Marco Evangelista (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
San Marco Evangelista