in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (4 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (40 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (70 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (74 mi)
- Latina Airport (82 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (103 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (105 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (121 mi)
- Rieti Airport (126 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (130 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (11 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (3 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (6 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (11 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.941 and 14.276 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 56' 29" and E 14° 16' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:32 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:30 am and 8:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Frattamaggiore in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 29,822 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 113 mi (or 181 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Frattamaggiore is now 02:32 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Frattamaggiore, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Frattaminore, Grumo Nevano, Crispano, Cardito and Orta di Atella. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 38% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
30°C (86 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
29°C (85 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
32°C (89 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Futura Centro Congressi
Kleopatra Design Hotel
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Capodichino International Hotel
Millennium Gold Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SPOT notte paradise ristorante pizzeria pala pizza
Le telecamere del noto programma NOTTE PARADISE al RISTORANTE PIZZERIA PALAPIZZA in Via della Vittoria, 36 Frattamaggiore (NA)
Protezione Civile di Frattamaggiore in azione nella Villa Comunale - Parte seconda
Domenica 17 novembre 2013 la Protezione Civile di Frattamaggiore è intervenuta nella Villa Comunale per una pulizia cominciando dalla vegetazione.........
Atella.TV - Transiti... percorsi d'arte contemporanea in Frattamaggiore
Atella.TV, la Web-TV della Cultura presenta l'evento "Transiti.... percorsi d'arte contemporanea" tenutosi in Frattamaggiore (Napoli) ed organizzati dall'Istituto di Studi Atellani. Riprese...
Testa Calzature Store - New Opening - www.madeineventi.com
L'Azienda Testa Calzature è lieta di invitarvi all'apertura del nuovo Store Venerdì 7 Marzo 2014 ore 18.00. L'inaugurazione vedrà lo spettacolo di Marcello Giuliano, già nota figura artistica...
Son ca' scet 2015
Frattamaggiore. Un confronto della manifestazione "Son ca' scet" a distanza di circa 25 anni. La partecipazione e l'esultanza dei presenti, di ieri e di oggi, mostrano quanto questo tradizionale...
lezione come dipingere con i colori ad Olio
creazioni artigianali Quadri in stile moderno realizzati dall'artista Antonio cariola tecnica olio eseguito su tela. Le opere rientranti in questa sezione, adatte per un arredamento dinamico...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Scampìa is a modern suburb in the north of Naples. The population is about 80,000.
Piscinola, or Piscinola-Marianella, is a northern suburb of Naples, Italy, with a population of ca. 20,000.
Secondigliano is a relatively modern suburb in the north of Naples, in southern Italy.
Vele di Scampia
The Vele di Scampia (English: Sails of Scampia) are a large urban housing project built between 1962 and 1975 in the Scampia neighbourhood of Naples, Italy.
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum is located in Casoria in the Province of Naples, Italy. In 2003 the comune approached Antonio Manfredi, a local artist and advocate of international contemporary art, as part of an initiative of local revitalization under the banner Una città per l'arte. The museum was founded in 2005 and has an exhibition space of 3,500 m, largely devoted to its permanent collection of some thousand works by international artists.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Frattamaggiore.
- Grumo Nevano
- Orta di Atella
- Melito di Napoli
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Frattamaggiore, フラッタマッジョーレ, Фраттамаджоре