in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (3 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (35 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (73 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (76 mi)
- Latina Airport (88 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (108 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (111 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (126 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (127 mi)
- Rieti Airport (132 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 4 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (9 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (6 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (11 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (5 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.874 and 14.341 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 52' 25" and E 14° 20' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:35 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:31 am and 8:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Volla
Volla in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 22,911 habitants is a town located in Italy about 118 mi (or 190 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Volla is now 06:35 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Volla, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), West. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cercola, Casalnuovo di Napoli, San Sebastiano al Vesuvio, San Giorgio a Cremano and Pollena Trocchia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 23rd of June 2021
36°C (97 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 24th of June 2021
32°C (90 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 25th of June 2021
32°C (89 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Holiday Inn NAPLES
Rama Palace Hotel
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
Futura Centro Congressi
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sale Feste Napoli Liberty City Fun
Fitta la sala per la tua festa. A Volla in provincia di Napoli presso il parco giochi Liberty City Fun.
Scampia Trip Teatro PRIMAVERA 2008 (testo Antonio e Lidia Emma)
Primavera 2008 contro la discarica di Chiaiano. Tratto dallo Spettacolo Teatrale organizzato dall'Associazione "Iris Volla" presso l'accademia Giuseppe Verdi, Auditorium Maria Aprea.
M5S Cercola: Incontro campagna elettorale 18/05/2013 parte 4
il movimento di cercola ha organizzato un incontro conoscitivo per la campagna elettorale. Intervengono attivisti di Cercola e membri di spicco del movimento...
Telethon 19 12 2009
Manifestazione per Telethon 19 Dic. 2009 organizzata dall'Avis di Massa e la protezione civile di Cercola con il patrocinio del Comune di Cercola presso il palazzetto dello sport di Cercola...
Seconda Edizione Giornata del gioco a Volla
Lunedi 19 Maggio 2014 si è tenuta la seconda edizione di "Il giorno del gioco" a Volla con la fantastica animazione del Liberty City Fun.
Una Pasqua colma di gioia e pace ☆
Auguri per la Pace e per la Pasqua. Partecipanti al Laboratorio di Produzione AudioVisivi nella Globalità dei Linguaggi, coordinato da Maurizio Der Suchende. Una produzione: Cooperativa Umanista...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Poggioreale is a neighbourhood of Naples, southern Italy. It is at the extreme east end of the city and includes the areas of the central train station, the vast new Civic Center, the adjacent Poggioreale prison, and the industrial section to the east.
Barra is an eastern suburb of Naples, southern Italy with a population of some 40,000 inhabitants (38,103 in the 2001 census. ) Barra occupies the easternmost section of the Naples comune's territory, ranging from the sea to the Vesuvio's slopes, bounding with Poggioreale. The area has suffered much the same fate of urban decay as the rest of the eastern periphery of Naples, a fate that includes drugs and entrenched organized crime.
San Giovanni a Teduccio
San Giovanni a Teduccio is a coastal suburb in the east of Naples, in southern Italy.
Miano is a suburb of Naples with a population of around 26,000.
San Pietro a Patierno
San Pietro a Patierno is a suburb of Naples, in southern Italy.
Santa Maria Airfield
Santa Maria Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located in the Cappella Santa Maria Del Carmine area of Naples, about 23 km southeast from the main Naples Airport. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Cercola Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 2 km north of Cercola in the Province of Naples in the Italian region Campania. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force IX Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Ponticelli is an eastern suburb of Naples, southern Italy with a population of some 70,000 inhabitants, not counting the large number of unregistered and illegal residents, which some estimates put as high as 60,000.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Volla.
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- Pollena Trocchia
- Massa di Somma
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Castello di Cisterna
- Torre del Greco
- Somma Vesuviana
- Grumo Nevano
- Orta di Atella
- Melito di Napoli
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.