in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (7 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (44 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (66 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (76 mi)
- Latina Airport (78 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (101 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (101 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (117 mi)
- Rieti Airport (122 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (134 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (2 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Panorama su Procida e Ischia (observation point, (15 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.973 and 14.207 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 58' 21" and E 14° 12' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:40 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:54 am and 7:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-03-27 08:21:10
Aversa in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 52,830 inhabitants is located in Italy about 108 mi (or 174 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Aversa is now 10:40 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Aversa, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Carinaro, Lusciano, Teverola, Gricignano di Aversa and Cesa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1002 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 18 km/h (11 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Tuesday, 28th of March 2023
15°C (58 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 29th of March 2023
16°C (60 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 30th of March 2023
17°C (63 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Giulivo & Village
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Luigi Ciaramella.31/07/08 Dedicato a un Angelo Speciale
Luigi Ciaramella 19 anni, - Cerra Sool Brasile 08 0aprile 1989 Lido Ischitella (CE) 31 luglio 2008 Quel maledetto giorno del 31 luglio 2008 ha perso la vita mio figlio Luigi di 19 anni....
Processione S. Antonio Aversa 13 giugno 2014 ore 18,00
S. Antonio viene portato in processione per le principali strade della Città di Aversa.
E403 011 IC553 (Roma - Reggio Calabria) Stazione di Aversa HD
E403 011 IC553 (Roma - Reggio Calabria) Stazione di Aversa HD.
Aln 668 113 Metrocampania Stazione di Aversa
Aln 668 113 metrocampania in partenza dalla Stazione di Aversa.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Naples American High School
Naples American High School is a high school within the Department of Defense Education Activity system. It is located in Campania, Italy.
Aversa Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Aversa, Cattedrale di San Paolo) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the city of Aversa in the province of Caserta, Campania, Italy. It has been the seat of the Bishop of Aversa from the bishopric's foundation in 1053. The Romanesque cathedral, dedicated to Saint Paul, has a spectacular ambulatory and an octagonal dome.
Aversa railway station
Aversa railway station (Italian: Stazione di Aversa) serves the town and comune of Aversa, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1867, it forms the junction between the Rome–Formia–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). Most train services are operated by Trenitalia. Each of these companies is a subsidiary of Ferrovie dello Stato (FS), Italy's state-owned rail company.
These districts belong to Aversa.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Aversa.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Aversa.
- Gricignano di Aversa
- San Marcellino
- Giugliano in Campania
- Villa di Briano
- Melito di Napoli
- Orta di Atella
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Grumo Nevano
- Marano di Napoli
- San Cipriano d'Aversa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Aversa, アヴェルサ, Averza, Аверса