in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (41 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (69 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (73 mi)
- Latina Airport (82 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (102 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (105 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (120 mi)
- Rieti Airport (125 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (130 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (3 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (5 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.956 and 14.272 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 57' 20" and E 14° 16' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:24 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 6:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-09-28 08:20:49
Frattaminore in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 15,487 inhabitants is located in Italy about 112 mi (or 180 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Frattaminore is now 01:24 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Frattaminore, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Orta di Atella, Frattamaggiore, Crispano, Succivo and Sant'Arpino. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 95% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 29th of September 2022
23°C (73 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Friday, 30th of September 2022
23°C (74 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 1st of October 2022
22°C (72 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Millennium Gold Hotel
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Atella.TV - Laboratorio per Atella
Atella.TV, la Web-TV della Cultura presenta "Laboratorio per Atella: L'Urbanistica come sistema integrato di sviluppo e mostra artigianale di ceramica atellana". Relatori: Arch. Salvatore Di...
Nube tossica ad Orta di Atella 31 08 2013
Una nube tossica si è sviluppata sulla cittadina di Orta di Atella, in seguito ad un incendio sviluppatosi nella ex fabbrica abbandonata Eurocompost, imbottita di rifiuti tossici.
Flash Mob 8 Marzo 2013 Orta di Atella (CE)
La giornata internazionale della donna (comunemente definita festa della donna) ricorre l'8 marzo di ogni anno per ricordare sia le conquiste sociali, politiche ed economiche delle donne, sia...
LA NOSTRA ASSOCIAZIONE SI OCCUPA DI IPPOTERAPIA PER BAMBINI AUTISTICI E/O DISABILI. SIAMO UNA STRUTTURA ONLUS OPERANTE IN FRATTAMINORE (NA) VIA CRISPANO SNC.
centro ippoterapia frattaminore
video istituzionale del centro ippoterapia frattaminore by asd horse team onlus.
Marcia #Stop Biocidio a Frattaminore
Alcune fasi della marcia contro il biocidio nella terra dei fuochi e dei veleni.
Atella.TV - Mostra d'Arte Presepiale - Frattaminore (NA)
Atella.TV, la Web-TV della Cultura, presenta "Mostra d'Arte Presepiale", a cura dell'Associazione "Presepi e Dintorni" - VI Mostra 2013-2014 - Frattaminore (NA). Servizio a cura di Marianna...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Naples American High School
Naples American High School is a high school within the Department of Defense Education Activity system. It is located in Campania, Italy.
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum
Casoria Contemporary Art Museum is located in Casoria in the Province of Naples, Italy. In 2003 the comune approached Antonio Manfredi, a local artist and advocate of international contemporary art, as part of an initiative of local revitalization under the banner Una città per l'arte. The museum was founded in 2005 and has an exhibition space of 3,500 m, largely devoted to its permanent collection of some thousand works by international artists.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Frattaminore.
- Orta di Atella
- Grumo Nevano
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Melito di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
- Mugnano di Napoli
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: