Mugnano di Napoli
in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (69 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (78 mi)
- Latina Airport (81 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (104 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (105 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (119 mi)
- Rieti Airport (126 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (134 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (6 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (8 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (5 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (3 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (5 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Panorama su Procida e Ischia (observation point, (11 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.909 and 14.210 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 54' 33" and E 14° 12' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:08 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:55 am and 6:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Mugnano di Napoli
Mugnano di Napoli in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 34,231 citizens is a city in Italy about 111 mi (or 179 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Mugnano di Napoli is now 05:08 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Mugnano di Napoli, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 7 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Villaricca, Giugliano in Campania, Melito di Napoli, Calvizzano and Marano di Napoli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Monday, 27th of September 2021
26°C (78 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
26°C (78 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 29th of September 2021
23°C (74 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Capodimonte Grand Hotel
Ranch Palace Hotel
Relais La Villa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sky TG24 nel cantiere di Villaricca
Il servizio di Sky TG24 nel cantiere di Villaricca è andato in onda il 25 e 26 agosto. Per questo non tutti i soggetti interessati hanno avuto modo di visionarlo in diretta. Pensiamo di fare...
Villaricca 2012 Gioventù Girate Nel Portone
Giglio a Villaricca Gioventù Bruscianese Franco Forino Di Somma Babbà Vanny Caccavale Nola Sound 2.
Vania Ferrara 11-12-2012 I.Calvino Villaricca (NA)
Fa schifo come video ma, è girato con il cellulare c; scusate lol.
Alessia Mastantuono al V Festival Della Canzone a Villaricca
V Festival Della Canzone Classica a Villaricca (Na)
POMPÉIA - ITÁLIA (Pompeii - Italy)
Antiga cidade do Império Romano sepultada pelas cinzas do vulcão Vesúvio no ano de 79 d.C. (Ancient Roman city buried by the ashes of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 AD.)
Presentazione libro: 28 secondi dopo, per Un caffè con l'autore - PARTE 1/4
Presentazione del libro "28 secondi dopo" durante l'evento "Un caffè con l'autore". presentato dall'Assessorato alla Cultura, Sport ed Eventi. A cura del coordinamento delle associazioni locali...
processione sacro cuore mugnano di napoli 2008
volo colombe alla processione sacro cuore mugnano di napoli 2008.
SCHIUMA PARTY VILLA COMUNALE MUGNANO DI NAPOLI 29 LUGLIO 2012
SCHIUMA PARTY VILLA COMUNALE MUGNANO DI NAPOLI 29 LUGLIO 2012.
Festa e processione sacro cuore di Gesù Mugnano di Napoli 2013
Processione Sacro cuore di Gesù a Mugnano di Napoli.
TAPPETI PERSONALIZZATI ABC DESIGNER MUGNANO DI NAPOLI (NAPOLI)
TAPPETI PERSONALIZZATI ABC DESIGNER http://www.tappeti-personalizzati-abc-designer.com 33, P. MORO Tel 00390815713844 ABC DesignerProduzione di tappeti e zerbini in cocco o in ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Scampìa is a modern suburb in the north of Naples. The population is about 80,000.
Pianura is a western suburb of Naples, southern Italy. It is bounded on one side by the area of Soccavo and on the other side by the outskirts of the town of Pozzuoli.
Chiaiano is a north-western suburb of Naples, with a population of about 23,000.
Piscinola, or Piscinola-Marianella, is a northern suburb of Naples, Italy, with a population of ca. 20,000.
Vele di Scampia
The Vele di Scampia (English: Sails of Scampia) are a large urban housing project built between 1962 and 1975 in the Scampia neighbourhood of Naples, Italy.
Festival del Cinema all'Aperto "Accordi @ DISACCORDI"
The Outdoor Film Festival "Agreements @ DISAGREE" (Italian Festival del Cinema all'Aperto "Accordi @ DISACCORDI") is a film festival in Naples, Campania region, Italy. Film festival created by Pietro Pizzimento and by Associazione Culturale "Movies Events", held in Naples, at the Parco del Poggio, from July to September.
Eighth Municipality of Naples
Municipalità 8 (Ottava Municipalità) Country:22x20px Italy Municipality: Naples Area:17.45 km² Population:92,616 Pop. density:? km² Established:2005 Seat:Viale Resistenza, comp. 12 President:Carmine Malinconico Vice President:Nicola Tortella Website:M8 on Naples site Map The Eighth Municipality is one of the ten boroughs in which the Italian city of Naples is divided.
Santa Maria delle Grazie a Capodimonte, Naples
Santa Maria delle Grazie a Capodimonte is a church located in via Bosco in Capodimonte in Naples, Italy. The church was founded as a local parish church in 1575 under the patronage of the Marquis Innocenzo Mazza. It was named Madonna delle Grazie due to a local shrine (aedicule) dedicated to that iconic image. It is now close to the Reggia di Capodimonte. The church was reconstructed in the 20th century. The interior has a single nave with keel shaped roof with curved stucco decoration.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mugnano di Napoli.
- Giugliano in Campania
- Melito di Napoli
- Marano di Napoli
- Grumo Nevano
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Orta di Atella
- San Marcellino
Capodimonte: A56 (Tangenziale Di Napoli) − Arenella, Capodimonte (source)
Capodimonte: Capri, Napoli, Capodimonte (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Mugnano di Napoli, ムニャーノ・ディ・ナーポリ, Mugnano 'e Napule