in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (6 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (68 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (74 mi)
- Latina Airport (80 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (101 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (103 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (119 mi)
- Rieti Airport (124 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (131 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (11 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (4 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (13 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.968 and 14.256 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 58' 4" and E 14° 15' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:29 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:48 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Succivo in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 8,148 citizens is a city in Italy about 111 mi (or 178 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Succivo is now 06:29 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Succivo, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sant'Arpino, Orta di Atella, Frattaminore, Cesa and Gricignano di Aversa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 20th of September 2021
23°C (74 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 21st of September 2021
25°C (77 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 22nd of September 2021
25°C (77 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Hotel Giulivo & Village
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
La Lanterna Hotel Ristorante
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Napoli Nord - TV.Presentazione Libro da Atella a Sant'Arpino .mp4
NAPOLI NORD TV - Streaming http://livestre.am/49mbP Sito http://napolinordtv.it Venerdì 5 ottobre 2012 a Sant'Arpino Antonio Lubrano, Antonio Bassolino, Marco Rossi Doria, Daniela...
Atella.TV - Speciale Pulcinellamente XIV - Edizione 2012 - Interviste
Atella.TV, la Web-TV della Cultura vi ripropone il meglio della Rassegna Teatro Scuola Pulcinellamente XIV, edizione 2012, tenutasi a Sant'Arpino in provincia di Caserta. Marianna Bini ha intervist...
Succivo 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Michele Bruscella
Succivo - SS. Salvatore 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Bruscella Italian Group.
Succivo 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Giuseppe Scudo
Succivo - SS. Salvatore 2014 - Bombe da tiro - Giuseppe e Ciro Scudo.
'O SURDATO 'NNAMMURATO
Nicola "appiccia" la serenata a quella che l'indomani sarà sua moglie: Daniela.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Atella was an ancient city of Campania, halfway between Naples and Capua; its ruins lie between the towns of Orta di Atella and Sant'Arpino. Atella is not mentioned until the Second Punic War, when, although an independent city striking its own coinage, it was allied with Capua and the other Campanian cities in siding with Carthage after the battle of Cannae.
Naples American High School
Naples American High School is a high school within the Department of Defense Education Activity system. It is located in Campania, Italy.
Aversa railway station
Aversa railway station (Italian: Stazione di Aversa) serves the town and comune of Aversa, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1867, it forms the junction between the Rome–Formia–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). Most train services are operated by Trenitalia. Each of these companies is a subsidiary of Ferrovie dello Stato (FS), Italy's state-owned rail company.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Succivo.
- Orta di Atella
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Grumo Nevano
- Melito di Napoli
- Giugliano in Campania
- Mugnano di Napoli
- San Marcellino