in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (6 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (36 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (69 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (74 mi)
- Latina Airport (86 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (103 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (109 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (125 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (125 mi)
- Rieti Airport (129 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (13 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (14 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (10 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (8 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.945 and 14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 56' 41" and E 14° 22' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:27 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 8:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Acerra in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 53,578 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 116 mi (or 187 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Acerra is now 09:27 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Acerra, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pomigliano d'Arco, Casalnuovo di Napoli, Castello di Cisterna, Brusciano and Afragola. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 36°C / 96 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 60% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Monday, 2nd of August 2021
33°C (91 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
36°C (96 °F)
29°C (84 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
35°C (94 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Rama Palace Hotel
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
Futura Centro Congressi
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Relais Villa Buonanno
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Misericordia Di Caivano (Na)
Spot Confraternita di Misericordia di Caivano (Na) Servizio Ambulanze H 24 Trasporti dializzati.
18 Giugno 2012 ore 19.10. Caivano megarogo
Questo sembra dovuto all'incendio scoppiato in un autodemolizioni abusivo tra Afragola e Caivano. Ci sono 4 camionette di Vigili del Fuoco e ne avranno per parecchio tempo. Il nuvolone nero...
Acerra raccolta differenziata al 70% e il comune viene premiato.AVI
Acerra,via Volturno prima della scuola volo-eliporto(direz.Caivano) vi e' una stradina a sinistra che conduce ai regi lagni fino a svoltare poi verso la zona pip. Amianto,guaine di asfalto,scarti...
GIGI FINIZIO - CHISSA' @IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA
Gigi Finizio - CHISSA' @IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA video di: fanclub finiziani doc http://finizianidoc.altervista.org/ - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/390037681032611/ reserved copyright...
FINIZIO ft FASANO - LA MIA STELLA #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA
Gigi Finizio ft FASANO - LA MIA STELLA #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA video di: fanclub finiziani doc http://finizianidoc.altervista.org/ - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/390037681032611/ ...
Gigi Finizio - 'O ffanno sulo 'e femmene #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA
Gigi Finizio - 'O ffanno sulo 'e femmene #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA video di: fanclub finiziani doc http://finizianidoc.altervista.org/ - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/390037681032611/...
GIGI FINIZIO - ADESSO #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA
Gigi Finizio - ADESSO #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA video di: fanclub finiziani doc http://finizianidoc.altervista.org/ - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/390037681032611/ reserved copyright...
GIGI FINIZIO - TI AMO #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA
Gigi Finizio - TI AMO #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA video di: fanclub finiziani doc http://finizianidoc.altervista.org/ - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/390037681032611/ reserved copyright...
GIGI FINIZIO - OCCASIONI #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA
Gigi Finizio - OCCASIONI #IPERCOOP AFRAGOLA video di: fanclub finiziani doc http://finizianidoc.altervista.org/ - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/390037681032611/ reserved copyright...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Battle of Suessula
The Battle of Suessula was according to the Roman historian Livy (59 BC – AD 17) the third and last battle between the Samnites and the Roman Republic in 343 BC. the first year of the First Samnite War. According to Livy's description of the battle in Book Seven of his history of Rome, Ab Urbe Condita, the Samnites gathered their army at Suessula, at the eastern edge of Campania. The Roman consul, Marcus Valerius Corvus, took his army by forced marches to Suessula.
Napoli Afragola railway station
Naples Afragola is a proposed railway station of Naples. Construction is currently on hold.
Acerra Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Acerra, Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the town of Acerra in Campania, southern Italy. Since the 11th century it has been the seat of the Bishop of Acerra.
Alfa Romeo Pomigliano d'Arco Plant
The Alfa Romeo Pomigliano d'Arco plant, commonly known as the Alfasud Pomigliano and renamed in 2008 as "Giambattista Vico" in memory of the Neapolitan philosopher, is a car factory, situated in the town of Pomigliano d'Arco, and partly in Acerra. The factory is nowadays owned by the Fiat S.p.A. Designed in 1968 by Alfa Romeo, the factory began car production in 1972. Today the plant has about 6,000 employees.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Acerra.
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Castello di Cisterna
- Pollena Trocchia
- San Marco Evangelista
- Somma Vesuviana
- Massa di Somma
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- Orta di Atella
- San Vitaliano
- Grumo Nevano
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Acerra, アチェッラ, Acerrae