in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (33 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (70 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (77 mi)
- Latina Airport (89 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (107 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (112 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (125 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (127 mi)
- Rieti Airport (132 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (12 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (12 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (9 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (5 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Strada panoramica per Sorrento (observation point, (15 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.897 and 14.388 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 53' 49" and E 14° 23' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:30 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 8:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Papaccio in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 22 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 119 mi (or 192 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Papaccio is now 08:30 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Papaccio, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South-West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pomigliano d'Arco, Castello di Cisterna, Sant'Anastasia, Brusciano and Pollena Trocchia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 36°C / 96 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 60% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Monday, 2nd of August 2021
33°C (91 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
36°C (96 °F)
29°C (84 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
35°C (94 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Villa Buonanno
Futura Centro Congressi
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
Rama Palace Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
CENTRO COMMERCIALE LE AQUILE SANT'ANASTASIA (NAPOLI)
CENTRO COMMERCIALE LE AQUILE http://www.paginegialle.it/leaquile 123, v. Pomigliano D'Arco Tel 081 5304345, 081 5309490, 081 5306323 Fax 081 5309497 Il Centro Commerciale Le Aquile, ...
SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. SANT'EGIDIO - Metropolis TV
12a giornata campionato 2012/13 calcio a cinque - serie C1 SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. SANT'EGIDIO 5-4 www.asdsparta.it.
Festa di San Felice, Patrono di Pomigliano d'Arco
Palmese Foto Art, nel giorno della festa del patrono di Pomigliano d'Arco (NA), S. Felice, presenta le sue slide show, per rendervi partecipe della festa!
Futsal Pomigliano vs Real Caivanese
3° giornata di andata Serie C1 2013/2014: Futsal Pomigliano vs Real Caivanese = 4-4.
SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. VIRTUS FLEGREA - Metropolis TV
8a giornata campionato calcio a cinque serie C1 2012/13 SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. VIRTUS FLEGREA 5-1 www.asdsparta.it.
SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. FRIENDS CICCIANO - Metropolis TV
16a giornata campionato 2012/13 calcio a cinque - serie C1 SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. FRIENDS CICCIANO 6-2 www.asdsparta.it.
SPARTA vs. MALEVENTUM 5-5
Il goal di Perugini da corner nella 6a giornata di campionato, SPARTA vs. MALEVENTUM, che vale il momentaneo 5-5. www.asdsparta.it.
SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. FUTSAL SOLOFRA 5-4 - Punto5 TV
4a giornata campionato calcio a cinque 2012/13 SPARTA vs. FUTSAL SOLOFRA 5-4 www.asdsparta.it.
SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. FUTSAL GLADIATOR 10-3 - Metropolis TV
2a giornata campionato serie C1 - calcio a 5 2012/13 SPARTA POMIGLIANO vs. FUTSAL GLADIATOR 10-3 www.asdsparta.it.
New Years Eve 2014/2015 from Pomigliano d'Arco, Italy
New Years Eve 2014/2015 from Pomigliano d'Arco, Italy.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Cercola Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 2 km north of Cercola in the Province of Naples in the Italian region Campania. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force IX Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Alfa Romeo Pomigliano d'Arco Plant
The Alfa Romeo Pomigliano d'Arco plant, commonly known as the Alfasud Pomigliano and renamed in 2008 as "Giambattista Vico" in memory of the Neapolitan philosopher, is a car factory, situated in the town of Pomigliano d'Arco, and partly in Acerra. The factory is nowadays owned by the Fiat S.p.A. Designed in 1968 by Alfa Romeo, the factory began car production in 1972. Today the plant has about 6,000 employees.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Papaccio.
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Castello di Cisterna
- Pollena Trocchia
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Massa di Somma
- Somma Vesuviana
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- San Vitaliano
- Torre del Greco
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: