in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (5 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (32 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (72 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (78 mi)
- Latina Airport (90 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (110 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (113 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (126 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (129 mi)
- Rieti Airport (134 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (11 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (11 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (8 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (3 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Strada panoramica per Sorrento (observation point, (12 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.851 and 14.379 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 51' 4" and E 14° 22' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:44 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 8:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Pollena Trocchia
Pollena Trocchia in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 11,880 habitants is located in Italy about 121 mi (or 194 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pollena Trocchia is now 10:44 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Pollena Trocchia, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), West. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Massa di Somma, San Sebastiano al Vesuvio, Cercola, Sant'Anastasia and San Giorgio a Cremano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 94 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 60% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Monday, 2nd of August 2021
32°C (89 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
34°C (94 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
34°C (92 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Villa Buonanno
Villa Signorini Events & Hotel
Miglio d'Oro Park Hotel
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
La Casa del Pellegrino
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zumba Flash Mob su GanGnam Style a Madonna dell'Arco, Sant'Anastasia, Napoli (Video)
Video Zumba Flash Mob su GanGnam Style a Madonna dell'Arco, Napoli. Dopo Roma, anche la piazza di Madonna dell'Arco a Sant'Anastasia (Napoli) è stata invasa da una folla oceanica per dare...
MADONNA DELL'ARCO FESTA DELL'INCORONAZIONE AL SANTUARIO
MOMENTO MOLTO FORTE LE PAROLE DEL PADRE PROVINCIALE PADRE FRANCESCO LA VECCHIA AL TERMINE DELLA PROCESSIONE DELL'EFFIGE DELLA MADONNA CHE HA ...
Devozione alla Madonna dell'Arco
Correva l'anno 1450, sulla strada che dai paesi vesuviani portava a Napoli, in Contrada "Archi". Un dipinto popolare della Madonna, con il Bambino Gesù in braccio, era impresso in un'edicola...
140°incoronazione della madonna dell'arco
ore 24....e scattato domenica 14 settembre le campane suonano al santuario madonna dell'arco x l'annuncio del 140°anniversario dell'incoronazione della mamma dell'arco.
Madonna dell'Arco _ Lunedì in Albis 01-04-2013
In pellegrinaggio con battenti e fujenti verso il Santuario di Madonna dell'Arco...
Stazione Cook, Ercolano: com'era com'è. Fasi del recupero funzionale
Stazione Cook, Ercolano: com'era com'è. Fasi del recupero strutturale e funzionale del manufatto storico sito in località San Vito.
Village of San Sebastiano al Vesuvio destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, Italy,1941
Residents of the village of San Sebastiano al Vesuvio flee as lava from Mount Vesuvius begins to destroy buildings on March 21, 1941. While some put their last possessions on trucks, others...
M5S Cercola Presenta: Una Strada difficile da percorrere...
un "report" dei ragazzi del Movimento 5 stelle Cercola. Invito tutti, qualora vedessero, notassero, stati i abbandono, incurie, manutenzione stradale non effettuata vicino casa propria o...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palace of Portici
The Royal Palace of Portici (Reggia di Portici or Palazzo Reale di Portici) is a former royal palace in Portici, southern Italy. Today it is the home of the Orto Botanico di Portici. The Botanic Gardens are operated by the University of Naples Federico II. They were once part of a big estate that included an English garden, a zoo and formal parterres.
Santa Maria Airfield
Santa Maria Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located in the Cappella Santa Maria Del Carmine area of Naples, about 23 km southeast from the main Naples Airport. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Cercola Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 2 km north of Cercola in the Province of Naples in the Italian region Campania. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force IX Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pollena Trocchia.
- Massa di Somma
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Torre del Greco
- Somma Vesuviana
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Castello di Cisterna
- San Vitaliano
- Torre Annunziata
- San Giuseppe Vesuviano