in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (4 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (33 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (73 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (77 mi)
- Latina Airport (89 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (109 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (112 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (127 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (127 mi)
- Rieti Airport (133 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (10 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (7 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (4 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Strada panoramica per Sorrento (observation point, (13 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.860 and 14.357 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 51' 37" and E 14° 21' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:25 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:16 am and 4:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Cercola in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 17,821 residents is a town located in Italy about 119 mi (or 192 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Cercola is now 06:25 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports nearby Cercola, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), West. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Sebastiano al Vesuvio, Volla, Massa di Somma, Pollena Trocchia and San Giorgio a Cremano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 56% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
8°C (47 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
9°C (49 °F)
9°C (47 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
9°C (49 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Villa Buonanno
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Villa Signorini Events & Hotel
Rama Palace Hotel
Futura Centro Congressi
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
La Casa del Pellegrino
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
FARMACIA TUFARELLI SAN GIORGIO A CREMANO (NAPOLI)
FARMACIA TUFARELLI http://www.farmacia-tufarelli.com 50, V. TUFARELLI Tel 00390815770437.
Village of San Sebastiano al Vesuvio destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, Italy,1941
Residents of the village of San Sebastiano al Vesuvio flee as lava from Mount Vesuvius begins to destroy buildings on March 21, 1941. While some put their last possessions on trucks, others...
Una settimana, un giorno (cover Edoardo Bennato) by FDAB live @Cercola (NA)
FDAB 08-4-11 live@ Cercola (piazza) (NA) Nella cittadina natale di Tony Cercola e degli Scarpato Bros, Dubois/FDAB è ospite degli Hill Side Di Gennaro e Giuseppe Scarpato per il primo di...
M5S Cercola Presenta: Una Strada difficile da percorrere...
un "report" dei ragazzi del Movimento 5 stelle Cercola. Invito tutti, qualora vedessero, notassero, stati i abbandono, incurie, manutenzione stradale non effettuata vicino casa propria o...
M5S CERCOLA Video Ufficioso FABBRICA ABBANDONATA
Ieri ci siamo addentrati in quel di Cercola per documentare una situazione di totale abbandono. E' già stato fatto qualcosa? (...) non si potrebbe chiarire la questione? tra cocci rotti, mura...
M5S Cercola: Incontro campagna elettorale 18/05/2013 parte 4
il movimento di cercola ha organizzato un incontro conoscitivo per la campagna elettorale. Intervengono attivisti di Cercola e membri di spicco del movimento...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Barra is an eastern suburb of Naples, southern Italy with a population of some 40,000 inhabitants (38,103 in the 2001 census. ) Barra occupies the easternmost section of the Naples comune's territory, ranging from the sea to the Vesuvio's slopes, bounding with Poggioreale. The area has suffered much the same fate of urban decay as the rest of the eastern periphery of Naples, a fate that includes drugs and entrenched organized crime.
San Giovanni a Teduccio
San Giovanni a Teduccio is a coastal suburb in the east of Naples, in southern Italy.
Miano is a suburb of Naples with a population of around 26,000.
San Pietro a Patierno
San Pietro a Patierno is a suburb of Naples, in southern Italy.
Palace of Portici
The Royal Palace of Portici (Reggia di Portici or Palazzo Reale di Portici) is a former royal palace in Portici, southern Italy. Today it is the home of the Orto Botanico di Portici. The Botanic Gardens are operated by the University of Naples Federico II. They were once part of a big estate that included an English garden, a zoo and formal parterres.
Santa Maria Airfield
Santa Maria Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located in the Cappella Santa Maria Del Carmine area of Naples, about 23 km southeast from the main Naples Airport. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Cercola Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 2 km north of Cercola in the Province of Naples in the Italian region Campania. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force IX Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Ponticelli is an eastern suburb of Naples, southern Italy with a population of some 70,000 inhabitants, not counting the large number of unregistered and illegal residents, which some estimates put as high as 60,000.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cercola.
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- Massa di Somma
- Pollena Trocchia
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- Torre del Greco
- Castello di Cisterna
- Somma Vesuviana
- Grumo Nevano
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: