in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (4 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (33 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (72 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (77 mi)
- Latina Airport (89 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (108 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (112 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (126 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (127 mi)
- Rieti Airport (133 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (10 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (11 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (7 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (4 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Strada panoramica per Sorrento (observation point, (14 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.869 and 14.369 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 52' 8" and E 14° 22' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:31 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:42 am and 5:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Ponte Cozzolino
Ponte Cozzolino in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 270 habitants is located in Italy about 119 mi (or 192 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ponte Cozzolino is now 12:31 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Ponte Cozzolino, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Naples in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), West. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cercola, Pollena Trocchia, Massa di Somma, San Sebastiano al Vesuvio and Volla. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 68% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 25th of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 26th of February 2020
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 27th of February 2020
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Villa Buonanno
Eracle Hotel Resort & Sport
Futura Centro Congressi
Rama Palace Hotel
Hotel Futura Centro Congressi
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MADONNA DELL'ARCO FESTA DELL'INCORONAZIONE AL SANTUARIO
MOMENTO MOLTO FORTE LE PAROLE DEL PADRE PROVINCIALE PADRE FRANCESCO LA VECCHIA AL TERMINE DELLA PROCESSIONE DELL'EFFIGE DELLA MADONNA CHE HA ...
140°incoronazione della madonna dell'arco
ore 24....e scattato domenica 14 settembre le campane suonano al santuario madonna dell'arco x l'annuncio del 140°anniversario dell'incoronazione della mamma dell'arco.
Una settimana, un giorno (cover Edoardo Bennato) by FDAB live @Cercola (NA)
FDAB 08-4-11 live@ Cercola (piazza) (NA) Nella cittadina natale di Tony Cercola e degli Scarpato Bros, Dubois/FDAB è ospite degli Hill Side Di Gennaro e Giuseppe Scarpato per il primo di...
Sale Feste Napoli Liberty City Fun
Fitta la sala per la tua festa. A Volla in provincia di Napoli presso il parco giochi Liberty City Fun.
M5S Cercola Presenta: Una Strada difficile da percorrere...
un "report" dei ragazzi del Movimento 5 stelle Cercola. Invito tutti, qualora vedessero, notassero, stati i abbandono, incurie, manutenzione stradale non effettuata vicino casa propria o...
M5S CERCOLA Video Ufficioso FABBRICA ABBANDONATA
Ieri ci siamo addentrati in quel di Cercola per documentare una situazione di totale abbandono. E' già stato fatto qualcosa? (...) non si potrebbe chiarire la questione? tra cocci rotti, mura...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Santa Maria Airfield
Santa Maria Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located in the Cappella Santa Maria Del Carmine area of Naples, about 23 km southeast from the main Naples Airport. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
Cercola Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 2 km north of Cercola in the Province of Naples in the Italian region Campania. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force IX Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ponte Cozzolino.
- Pollena Trocchia
- Massa di Somma
- San Sebastiano al Vesuvio
- Pomigliano d'Arco
- San Giorgio a Cremano
- Casalnuovo di Napoli
- Castello di Cisterna
- Somma Vesuviana
- Torre del Greco
- San Vitaliano
Naples, Naples (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: